▪️51

"Bring her out

"Bring her out."

Jisung was still on the ground, blinded by anger- fists oozing with blood and his hair stuck up in various places as he looked up at those words.

Heavy footsteps and a small chuckle is what made Jisung's eyes fall to the doorway.
The bulky male had a smirk on his lips, carrying his Soulmate.

But Jisung's eyes were fixed on the trail of blood that followed after them.

"No." He breathed out, scrambling to his feet and running over- only to be pulled back by several men.

"Let go!" He yelled out, thrashing and fighting against their grips- pure rage.
A core shaking, gutteral scream came from his lips, pushing off the 4 men and grabbing the gun before disposing of bullets faster than anyone could blink.

"Haewon!" Jisung screamed out, his eyes becoming full of red as tears of agony began to fall.

He was a walking destruction.

Grabbing one of the enemy by the back of the head, snapping it with a deafening crack and dropping the body as he walked over to the leader.

"I'm going to fucking skin you alive." Jisung hissed out, his eyes pitch black.

The bulky man dropped Haewon onto the floor, her body writhing in pain as groans of agony became muffled by the gag.

She was crying, her eyes glazed over when they met Jisung's.
The split second, Jisung saw the fear in her wide eyes and it fuelled him enough.

Jisung began charging for the bulky man, tackling him onto the floor, sending punch after punch, blinded by despair and rage.

Jisung grabbed the knife, plunging it into the males gut without a second glance and blood began spurting out, pulsating at the open artery.

"Jisung." A voice called out, it was Haewon. Her terrified and pained voice compelled him to snap out of his daze and looked at the girl.

His hostile eyes fell on the leader, arm around her neck, tight as blade was pressed to her neck.
Jisung lurched forward and the man pressed the knife into her skin, breaking it and blood began to drizzle out, a whimper coming from her lips and Jisung couldn't block it out.

It replayed in his mind, it kept going and pulsated through his ears.
"Stop." He said, the sounds of her pain increasing. "Stop it!" He screamed out, lunging towards the man.

The man impaled the knife deep in Haewon's neck, pulling it out as her limp body fell to the ground.

▪️The end ▪️

Wow this book has literally been my favourite one to write and I'm so so so thankful for all the support honestly I'm emotional!!!!

🤧🤧

Sike

No one believed it anyway