▪️61

6 years later

6 years later

The sunlight cut through the curtains, peeking into the room and infiltrating over the two sleeping bodies.

A groan fell from his lips at the exposure of light on his closed eyes and he turned over away from the sun, his arm hitting the girl next to him.

A small whine of pain escaped her and Jisung, eyes still closed, rubbed her arm where he had accidentally hit her.
"Sorry." He mumbled, slowly opening his eyes and Haewon shifted closer to the boy, her head on his warm, bare chest.

"Healing." She said, voice laced with sleep and a deep, rough laughter fell from his lips, vibrations from his chest making the girl giggle.

Her fingers slid over his waist, palm moving to his back as she cuddled closer into him.
"That's just an excuse to touch me." He said, voice coaxed with tiredness and Haewon shrugged.

"I don't need an excuse."

Haewon attempted to gain as much warmth as she could, sigh falling from her lips as she failed to do so.

Jisung watched amused as she huffed in frustration and an angry pout formed on her lips- he still found her angry face utterly cute.

"I'm so big, I can't even hug you!"
"You're pregnant babe, you have a living being inside your stomach- it's normal." He said, running a hand through her hair and she looked up at him, chin resting on his chest.

"Guess what I bought." She said with a big smile and Jisung rolled his eyes.
"Matching pajamas." He guessed, laughing at the frantic nod she sent him.

"I got the baby one too! For our first Christmas together."
Jisung hummed at her excitement and his hand brushed against the noticeable bump.

"The boys want to do Christmas at theirs."
"You want me to bring our baby to a Mafia Christmas party?" She said, mouth agape in shock and Jisung nodded.
"It's only right for them to see their Father being crowned the leader."

Haewon pinched his side, making him flinch and yelp out.
"You were the leader 6 years ago."
"Yes but, this time I'm the permanent one."
"What happened to the others being leader?"

"Donghyuck said him and Seyeon are travelling the world, Renjun and Jieun are newly together so I don't think he's up for it. Jeno and Jaemin are out of the picture, if Jeno so got a tiny scrape Jaemin would throw a fit. Chenle and Li-Wei are back in China for the holidays and Mark refused "

"So you're the last resort?" She teased, tracing patterns on his back and he scowled at her.
"No, I'm the ace remember?"

"Oh I remember, trust me." She said with a nostalgic smile.
"I remember everything."

"Haewon," Jisung began, tilting her chin up and gently caressing her cheekbone with his thumb.

"You're the best thing that happened to me, I love you." He whispered, his nose brushing against hers.

Haewon smiled and pressed her lips against Jisung's.

"I love you, always."

▪️The End ▪️

▪️The End ▪️

Wow I actually can't believe this
It's like 10 minutes till the end of 2019 and I've finished fools.

I actually started this book around two weeks ago and it's grown immensely.
I'm really upset it's ending but it needed to end soon.

It was a wild ride and I'm emotionally attached but I want to thank you all for reading it- even if I was teasing a lot and the many cliffhangers having you on edge.

I really hope you'll continue to support me, and love my books.

And of course 2020 will be a year of many books

;)

That's a wrap on Fools

▪️