▪️25

"Haewon-""But it's fine, it's totally okay because my whole life I've been a fucking joke

"Haewon-"
"But it's fine, it's totally okay because my whole life I've been a fucking joke. My feelings aren't even valid and they never have been and people really wonder why I'm always so damn emotional and reserved.
I wish people would like me for me and actually care about me enough to put my feelings into-"

"I'm sorry."

"-consideration- what?"

Jisung sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"Sorry for only coming every 5 days and...not being a good Soulmate- I've been trying and I know how insignificant it has looked."

"We've known each other for what, a little over a month but I still know nothing about you." She truthfully and wiped under her eyes.
"I just feel like," she began, composing herself with a deep breath. "You don't really care about me or even that you have a Soulmate."

"I do care." He mumbled, his ears begining to heat up and he avoided her eyes. "I just don't know how to show it."

Haewon's shoulders slumped and she wasn't really sure if he was lying or not.
"Whatever, you should go home- I'm tired." She said unenthusiastically, her head aching and the cramping in her stomach worsening.

Jisung looked at the girl once more and nodded after a while, standing up slowly. His eyes lingered on his Soulmate who began climbing under the covers and his fingers itched to reach over and press a kiss to her head- but he didn't.

"Goodnight Haewon."

"Haewon get up and come downstairs!" The voice of her Mother called out and the girl groaned from the interupted sleep, rolling over to look at her clock that flashed with the number11:54am

11:54am

"But it's Saturday." She whined mostly to herself, wanting nothing more than to cuddle further into her covers.
Haewon sat up and rubbed her eyes, running a hand through her hair and grabbing an oversized hoodie to cocoon her body as she began walking downstairs.

The sound of laughing and inaudible chattering made Haewon walk towards it, opening the door.
"Mum, you know I'm on my period- i just want to go sleep- what the hell!"

Haewon's eyes widened at the sight of Jisung sitting on the sofa with her Mother and brother-in-law Jin.
Haewon blinked and rubbed her eyes, truly confused.

"Hey." Jisung said and Haewon narrowed her eyes and him before huffing and turning on her heels.
"I'm going back to bed."

Her footsteps were deliberately harsh as she stomped up the stairs to her room and cocooned herself in her covers, sitting up on her bed while watching Netflix.

Not long later, there was a knock at her door and she had to stop herself from lashing out due to her hormones.
"No."

Not taking her reply, Jisung walked in and looked at the girl who stared at him blankly before turning back to her show.
"Hey." He tried again.

He walked over to the bed and sat at the edge of it, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I got you some food from the breakfast shop down the road..." He trailed off, clearing his throat awkwardly before thrusting the bag into her hands.

Haewon's heart slightly melted and she smiled down at it, making Jisung also smile.
She looked up and as soon as her eyes caught his smile- he stopped.

"I'm not going to kill you for smiling." She muttered, opening the bag and rummaging through it to see what he had bought.

"What you watching?"
Haewon shrugged and began stuffing her mouth with food. Jisung chuckled at her and shifted so he sat next to her on the bed, able to watch alongside his Soulmate.

Haewon glanced at Jisung before moving the duvet over his shoulders too.
She held out one of the pastries he brought, urging him to take one.

And that's how they both spent the rest of the afternoon, watching anime while cocooned in her covers.

Honestly he's trying and it's so cute