▪️59

"Shit

"Shit." Jisung hissed, the sudden pain across his head making him stumble back into the wall, clutching his head in pain.

He was dizzy, his stomach churning and shoot pain across his head got him onto his knees.

"This." He pointed to his wrist that had her name on it.
"Doesn't mean shit. I don't want a Soulmate."
"But Jisung-"

"Just fuck off." He spat out, turning back around.
"And grow up."

"W-what-" Jisung stumbled out in shock, eyes wide at the unfamiliar scene in his head. Groaning out in pain when another wave of agony hit him.

The man pulled her by her hand, making her stop involuntarily.
"Where are you going, you're alone-"

"No she's not."

"What's a kid like you going to d-"

All Haewon could register was the sight of the man's head whipping to the side violently on the force of a punch.

"Jisung!" She screamed out, shocked at the fact he had just punched the man square in the jaw without hesitation.

"Argh! What the fuck!" Jisung cried out in pain, crumbling to the floor and gripping his head in his hands.

When her thumb came in contact with his lip, he flinched slightly- eyes piercing into her own.
"You're bleeding-" she stopped once she noticed the position they were in and her breath hitched when her eyes connected with his.

"What's happening?" Jisung whispered out, his mind a mess- heart aching.
He stumbled up to his feet, vision blurred as he could see himself and Haewon in situations that hadn't happened.

Or had they?

Okay, sorry Mr Mafia leader." She joked, turning over the page in her folder and writing on a fresh page.
"Do you like it?"
"Do I enjoy killing people? Yeah I thrive off it." He remarked sarcastically.
"Then why do you do it?"

"Why do you go school?"
"Because I have to."
"Exactly."

The response he gave made Haewon furrow her brows and spin around in her chair to face him, her legs hitting against his.
"You have to." She asked incredulously.
"A 17 year old boy has to lead a gang- that's ridiculous."

"G-gang, what?" He was utterly confused, his skin crawling and the feeling of his chest compressing compelled him to screw his eyes shut.

Are we friends?" She asked, making him turn his head towards her.