▪️12

They both died

The end

The room glowed, it lit up with the bright; blinding gold that shimmered off the reflection of the windows and mirror

It illuminated the simple white walls and radiated off the two figures that layed on the warm, cosy bed.

The first to wake was Haewon, her eyes fluttering open but immediately closing shut due to the overwhelming amount of light to her sensitive eyes.
Disoriented, she tilted her head to the side, to see a mop of dark brown hair next to her.

Her breath hitched in her throat and she pushes herself up, yelping out in pain and forcefully, involuntarily laying back down.

Still hazy, she blinked frantically and her eyes scanned the situation she was in. The slight weight on her hand made her eyes widen as another pinky intertwined with her own one.

His body was facing her, on his side but as his head tilted down, his face was not visible to her.
Her name on his wrist illuminated and she had now seen the dove engraved onto his ring finger.

In awe, she sat up on her bed and lifted her own hand to her face, the same dove on her own ring finger.

Haewon gulped at the realisation that had began to dawn on her, Jisung had come to her house whilst she was unconscious to keep them alive...but did that mean he accepted her?

Her eyes flickered down to him and she winced, neck aching and back in agony, she decided to lay back down.

Haewon's head was now at level with his and she couldn't help but inch closer to his warmth, his long dark eyelashes nearly fell to the high points of his cheeks and his hair messily over his head.

"You're my soulmate." She whispered out, eyes softly running over his features and a smile gently pulled on her lips.

Ever since she was young, she had dreamed countless times about her Soulmate and how in love they'd be. The mere memories brought a frown to her face as she looked at the stranger who seemingly hated her.

It hurt- immensely.
Doubt filled her mind, insecurities raised and yet...she still loved him.

The bond made it impossible for her to hate him and she found herself falling deeper the closer she got to him physically.

"I'm sorry..." She began, her fingers ghosting over his face and lightly brushed the hair out of his eyes.
"If I wasn't what you wanted."

She noticed that his forehead began to sweat and his body trembled slightly, she sat up in alarm.
At that very moment, her Mother had rushes in- engulfing Haewon into a tight hug whilst she sobbed.

▪️

"Why isn't he waking up?" Haewon asked, pulling the covers higher over her seated position on the bed, pinky still wrapped with his.
"He suffered the most, he came on the brink of death- it was terrible. He needs rest, but I think he might be sick..."

"Fever?" Haewon asked, putting her hand to his head and flinched at the contrasted heat from his head and the cold of her hand.
"Holy shit, it's like he's on fire."

"Stay with him, the bond heals-"
"What do I do if he wakes up?" Haewon asked panicked as her Mother began walking out of the door.

"He's your soulmate Haewon, you know what to do, trust me."

Haewon had dipped in and out of sleep for the last day, waking up to check on Jisung but sighing when he layed eyes closed

She finally sat up and stretched her muscles, climbing out of bed with a light head as she sipped on her water.

Grabbing a small towel, she walked over to the other side of the bed, dabbing it at his forehead and neck.
She sighed at his innocence that radiated off his sleeping form and the dull pain in her body began to raise once more, making her groan in pain.

Haewon scrunched her nose up and walked back to her side of the bed, sliding in next to him and shyly grabbing his hand so they could both heal.

Her cheeks heated up and she screwed her eyes shut, awaiting for sleep to take over once more.

So

Yeh

What do you guys want to happen next :)