▪️16

"Oh my God

"Oh my God." She uttered out, her eyes falling from the man laying in the pile of sand bags to Jisung who began to walk away, the rain had began to fall in the midst of the fight and was now gaining speed.

Haewon picked up his discarded jacket and clutched it close to herself as she ran after him.
"Wait!" She yelled out scared, but he didn't listen.

"Why did you do that?" She asked eyes wide at the blood that still remained on his lip. "Wait-" she said, standing in front of him squinting at the rain that fell faster.

Jisung stopped as she stood in his way, one arm had his jacket hooked around it and the other hand outstretched towards him.
He was unsure of what she was doing but couldn't find the heart to move away.

Haewon eyes glazed over with concern, her eyebrows knitted together and bottom lip hostage by her teeth.

When her thumb came in contact with his lip, he flinched slightly- eyes piercing into her own.
"You're bleeding-" she stopped once she noticed the position they were in and her breath hitched when her eyes connected with his.

The rain had matted his hair to his head, the water dripping off it and down his face. The material of his shirt became soaked and her own hair dripped with water.

They both stood there, unmoving and she was convinced he could hear the wild thumping of her chest.
"I-i..." She trailed off, her throat drying and heartbeat quickening.

The streetlight above them shone brightly down at the two, his pink hair being illuminated onto and his brown eyes became more detailed.
"You're so pretty." She blurted out without thinking and Jisung blinked in response, taken aback but his emotionless expression still remained.

Haewon removed her hand from his face and cleared her throat, avoiding his gaze.
"You're hurt, let me-"
"I'm fine."

Haewon raised her eyebrows and shook her head.
"I can feel it too you know."
It dawned on Jisung and he closed his eyes in annoyance.
"I-" he began but Haewon smiled warmly at him, grabbing his index finger and pulling him with her.

He was silent the majority of the time, not knowing what to say or how to act when she was practically holding his hand.
"Why did you tell him you're my boyfriend?" She asked quietly, the only sound being their footsteps.
"Because he clearly wanted something from you."

"But you're not my boyfriend-"
"I know."
"Oh."

"Can we talk about what happened though?" She asked, looking back at him to see his eyes already on her. Shy, she looked away and focused her sight ahead of her.

"About what?"
"Why you hate me."

Jisung sighed and stopped walking, making Haewon stop too, feeling the pull of his hand.
She turned back to him, noticing the rain was getting faster.

"I don't hate you."
"Doesn't seem that way." She said sadly, pouting slightly subconsciously.
"I don't know what you want me to say."
He admitted and Haewon shook her head.

"Why can't we just be like any other Soulmate couple?" She argued, sniffling from the rain and Jisung exhaled through his nose and walked closer to her, taking the jacket from her arm and pulling it over her shoulder, placing the hood over her head.

"Because I'm not what you want."

He said, his tone was softer this time and she looked up at him with those big eyes that made him look away and step back, indicating he was leaving.

"How do you know what I want?"

"I know you want someone that can be there for you, who can love you and care for you. You want to live as the perfect couple who go to college and get 9 to 5 jobs. It's normal to want that I know, but I can't give that to you."

"Why can't you just-"
"I'm a gang leader Haewon, nothing good ever comes out of being attached to one."

Haewon's shoulders visibly fell and Jisung turned around.
"Go home, you're going to get sick." He said finally, walking off further, the rain falling over him.

Haewon watched as he left, the dull pain in her heart growing.
"I'll see you in 5 days I guess." She said loud enough for him to hear as she also began striding home in anger.

" She said loud enough for him to hear as she also began striding home in anger

Sis is getting angry but she ain't wrong

He finna be coming back in 5 days left be real

And how do you find his character

Some development