▪️28

30k what
In 12 days of this book being published

I'm

Okay pop off I guess

Also I changed the layout of the telepathy Soulmate bond thing so

Haewon is on the right

Jisung on left

Haewon jolted in pain, intake air violently as another hit of pain washed over her

She scrunched her fists up over her pen.

Jisung
Are you hurt again?

Maybe

What happened? Is it bad?

No it's just a little fight

Who's winning

It was me until you distracted me

Suree
You were definitely getting beaten up

Shut up
I'll see you in 20

▪️

"Jisung is here!" Minsun called out and not long after, your bedroom door opened, Jisung standing at the entrance with your puppy in his hands.

"I thought you didn't like him." Haewon pointed out, watching as the puppy- called Kyu- nuzzled into Jisung's arms.
Jisung shrugged and walked into the room, closing the door with his foot.

"I think he likes me though."
"Don't flatter yourself too much." She joked, standing up and examining his bruised cheek from afar.

"You said it was a little fight." She said pointing to his split lip and he nodded.
"It was."

"You're such an idiot, you're always getting hurt." She huffed, taking the dog out of his hand and walking over to her bed.
"Hey, I was bonding with him!"
"Nice to know you'd rather get to know a dog than your own Soulmate." She grumbled, stroking the puppy before nodding over to the bathroom.

"Go clean your cuts."

"What are you planning to do for Christmas?" Haewon asked, twirling the pen around her finger as she layed stomach down on the bed

Jisung sat near to her, scrolling through his phone.
"Nothing."
Haewon gasped and sat up straight, almost knocking him off the bed as she did so.

"You're not doing anything? What about with your gang?"
Jisung shrugged and put his phone down, running his hand through his pink hair that faded into a more brownish tone.

"I'm sure you can spend it with us!" Haewon said, nodding to herself and Jisung shook his head frantically.
"No, it's okay I don't mind not doing anything-"
"Shut up, you're coming here for Christmas."

Jisung groaned and threw his head back.
"I don't think your Dad likes me."
"What makes you think that?" Haewon asked with a slight giggle and Jisung looked at her blankly.

"He threatened to kill me if you get even a scratch."
Haewon rolled her eyes, standing up from her bed and putting away her work- his eyes following her.

"He'll warm up to you soon."
"Doesn't help I'm in a mafia."
"Speaking of," she began, tying her hair up and walking back to the bed.
"What's going to happen now you're not the leader?"

Jisung watched as she climbed into her bed, the covers over her lap as she waited for him to answer.
"More free time I guess."
"How you going to spend it?" She pushed, wanting him to open up more.

"I don't know." He said lazily, picking up his phone as he began texting.
Haewon watched in silence as his thumbs tapped across the screen- his hair falling over his eyes and tongue sticking out slightly.

"I need a new job." She groaned, suddenly remembering what she was meant to prioritize, but it got pushed aside.

"Same." He said nonchalantly and Haewon raised a brow at him.
"What happened to your gang money?"
"I don't have as much value anymore"
"Really?"

"Yeah I might as well not even be in the gang."

Oop sorrry for the shitty filler chapter