▪️26

Haewon dragged herself over to the cafeteria at Lunch time, exhausted from staying up ridiculously late to study for an exam

She skipped buying lunch and headed straight for the table, dragging her feet to the seat next to the window, beside Jisung.

"Hey Haewonnie!" Donghyuck greeted as the girl rested her head on her crossed arms on the table, closing her eyes with her hair falling over her.
She hummed an incoherent response and squinted at the sunrays beaming down on her and turned her head away from it and towards the group.

"Are you not eating?" Jisung's deep voice asked, looking down at the girl who had her eyes shut.
"No." She mumbled against her arm.

Jisung's eyes fell over at Jeno and Jaemin who were being disgustingly sappy and cute, booping each others noses as Mark and Hana indulged in sweet kisses; Chenle feeding his own Soulmate.

Jisung's eyes fell back to Haewon and he leant over to grab Renjun's tray of food, dragging it over to the girl.
"Hey- ow!" Renjun exclaimed when Jisung kicked him under the table.

"Here."

Haewon cracked open an eye and glanced at the food before shaking her head.
"You eat it." She muttered.
"No you eat." He argued back, stern.

"I'm not hungry." She whined, shifting uncontrollably in her position as she tried to sleep.
"You still need to eat." He said quietly, shooting Renjun an intimidating glance at his whines.

Renjun huffed and turned over to Donghyuck, stealing his food.
"Idiot can't just man up-"
"Renjun, you seem chattier than normal." Jisung hissed out warningly.

Haewon sighed for the umpteenth time as she turned her head to get comfortable but gave up, sitting up with an extremely tired face, done with life to its fullest.

Her eyes bore into the table as her mind fell hazy, aching with tension.
Without a care in the world, Haewon leant over to the side, resting her head on Jisung's shoulder, the comfy puffer jacket serving as a pillow.

He didn't say anything or was even that phased by it, he only adjusted himself slightly in a better position as he reached over and began eating Renjun's food.

Throughout lunch, Jisung's eyes kept drawing down to the girl on his shoulder, noticing how her forehead creased at the exposure of light on her face.
He lifted his hand up, shielding her eyes from the light as she began falling into as deeper sleep.

There was no sweeter sound than the bell for the end of the day and Haewon had enough of today, extremely tired and irritated

She began walking to the car park and her eyes scanned for a familiar head of hair, almost crying from relief as she spotted him talking to the rest of the guys.

Haewon dragged herself over, bag almost falling off her shoulder as she reached them and she went unnoticed in the midst of the tall boys.

Jisung was laughing along to Jaemin's joke and Haewon had little to none patience, tugging on his sleeve, making him look down at her.

"Can you take me home please, I'm too tired to walk." She said with tired eyes and Jisung nodded, looking over at the group.

"See you guys later." He said as he began walking to his car, the girl following behind him.

"Don't worry, I finally got my license."

We see some development here 👀

Pls Haesung is acc cute