▪️57

The room glowed, it lit up with the bright; blinding gold that shimmered off the reflection of the windows and mirror

It illuminated the simple white walls and radiated off the two figures that layed on the warm, cosy bed.

The first to wake was Jisung, his eyes fluttering open but immediately closing shut due to the overwhelming amount of light to his sensitive eyes.
Disoriented, he tilted his head to the side, to see a mop of dark brown hair next to him.

His breath hitched in his throat and he pushed himself up, yelping out in pain and forcefully, involuntarily laying back down.

Still hazy, he blinked frantically and his eyes scanned the situation he was in. The slight weight on his hand made his eyes widen as another pinky intertwined with his own one.

Her body was facing him, on her side but as her head tilted down, Haewon's face was not visible to Jisung.
His name on her wrist illuminated and Jisung had now seen the dove engraved onto her ring finger.

In awe, he sat up on her bed and lifted his own hand to his face, the same dove on his own ring finger.

Jisung's eyes flickered down to his Soulmate and he winced, neck aching and back in agony, he decided to lay back down.

Haewon's head was now at level with his and he couldn't help but inch closer to her warmth, her long dark eyelashes nearly fell to the high points of her cheeks.

"You're my soulmate." Jisung whispered out, eyes softly running over her features and a smile gently pulled on his lips.

▪️

Jisung had dipped in and out of sleep for the last day, waking up to check on Haewon but sighing when she layed eyes closed.
Jisung finally sat up and stretched his muscles, climbing out of bed with a light head as he sipped on his water.

Grabbing a small towel, he walked over to the other side of the bed, dabbing it at her forehead and neck.
Jisung sighed at her innocence that radiated off the sleeping form and the dull pain in his body began to raise once more, making him groan in pain.

Jisung scrunched his nose up and walked back to his side of the bed, sliding in next to Haewon and shyly grabbing her hand so they could both heal.

Jisung's cheeks heated up and he screwed his eyes shut, awaiting for sleep to take over once more.