▪️35

"I don't know what to do

"I don't know what to do." Jisung said as he walked into Chenle's room without notice.
"Go sleep." Chenle said, face illuminated by the phone screen.

"About Haewon." Jisung said and Chenle sat up from his position.
"Never knew that one day the Park Jisung would come to me for girl advice- ow!" Chenle yelped when a pillow was launched at him.

"I'm being serious."
"Ooh, I'm scared." Chenle teased and Jisung inhaled to calm himself down.

"But seriously, you need to let her in."
"Chenle, everyone keeps saying that but I don't know how to!" He exclaimed in frustration, running a hand over his face.
"I can't open up, I don't know how to, I don't know if I can. It's like... I'm scared that I'll ruin everything we've built on- even though it's not that much."

He ranted, pulling at his hair.
"Most people would want more than what we have but I don't think people understand that it's a lot for me, it's not that much that we have but it's a lot for me. The tiny fucking I don't know- ugh- cute gestures and people think that I don't care- I do! I promise I do, I care-"

"You're going a bit red, you should breathe."
Jisung nodded and sighed out, shaking his head.
"I keep saying she deserves better than me, which she does. She deserves someone who can treat her like she wants to be treated Chenle, so why can't that be me? Why can't I treat her like that?"

"Everyone is different Jisung, of course you care for her, you love her because she's your Soulmate. I know you're angry at yourself but you can take it slowly...I think she just wants confirmation that you do feel the same about her."

"But I do."
"She doesn't know that."
"I thought it was clear?" Jisung's nose scrunched up. "It's not like I let anyone else touch me."

Chenle laughed and patted Jisung's shoulder.
"Verbal confirmation."

"Verbal confirmation, okay

"Verbal confirmation, okay." Jisung muttered as he stood at the door of her house at 11pm.
"I can do that."

He pressed the doorbell and waited, and waited.
"Verbal, come on Jisung." He repeated, shifting on his feet.

The door swung open, revealing a very tired looking Sorin.
"Jisung, what are you doing, it's half 11?" She said confused, looking at the boy.
"Oh, Mrs Kim I'm sorry for waking you."

Sorin looked into the silent house then back at him.
"Why are you here so late, are you hurt? And I told you to call me Sorin."
Jisung shook his head, his fingers inching with desperation to see Haewon.

"Verbal confirmation." He said as he stepped into the house and Sorin looked at him like he was crazy.
"Jisung-"
"I'm giving her verbal confirmation." He said as he began walking up the stairs and Sorin stood there stunned.

"It's about time."

Sorin knows what's good