▪️20

"Bring him here

"Bring him here." Jisung commanded from his leather seat. Renjun and Donghyuck nodded, dragging the male over- struggling under their grip.

The two bought him in front of Jisung's desk and the 17 year old sighed before standing up and slowly walking over to the man on his knees.

"Who sent you?"
"No one."
"I won't ask again."

Well?" Jisung pressed more, gritting his teeth as he began loosing his patience.
"You think I'm scared of a child? Please pass me the pacifier-"

Jisung grabbed the man's collar and slammed him into a wall.
"I suggest you shut your mouth before I cut your tongue off."
"Aw, is the little baby going to cry?" The man taunted and Jisung chuckled humourlessly before throwing the man on the floor, straddling him to sent continuous punches into his face.

▪️

"Jisung, it's been a long time."
"Taeyong." Jisung acknowledged and he scanned the faces of 127.

Taeyong smiled at the young boy before bringing a hand up to ruffle his hair.
"I believe it's time for me to return, thank you for keeping the gang going."

"Are you-"
"It was unfair of me to burden you with the leader role, I'll take over again but you're definitely my ace."

"So, we're merging again?" Mark asked and Taeyong nodded.
"Sweet!" Mark said, high giving Johnny.

"I heard you found your soulmate."
Jisung nodded and coincidentally-

Hey

Hey

Are you busy

Yeah

Oooh what you doing

Meeting with the gang leader

I thought that was you

Not anymore
I've got to go

Okayyy speak to you soon?

Whatever Dwarf

A small smile tugged on Jisung's lips and Taeyong grinned, letting the boy enjoy his moment before turning to the rest.

"The enemy count has risen and our Chinese branch have actually come to Korea to join forces."

"Who?"

"Wayv."

"I'm actually so tired, school is draining

"I'm actually so tired, school is draining."
Haewon said, laying back on the sofa- legs over Ten's lap.

"How's things with your gang bae."
"We're okay I suppose." She shrugged and Sicheng sighed.

"I wish it wasn't him."
"I wish it was me." Yangyang sighed jokingly and Kun smacked him, making him yelp.

The boys began playing video games, half of them seated lazily on the floor and Haewon smiled watching them, reminding her of the times spent in China.

The shouting and arguing continued on, loud but still lulling Haewon into a slumber.
Her eyes began to close, heavy and coaxed heavily with sleep.

Their voices began to drone out, becoming a mere background sound as she began drifting off.

That's until a sharp pain in her side caused her to jolt up with a scream of agony.