▪️55

The sudden overwhelming feeling washed over Haewon and her anxiety pricked at her senses

"I-i..." She began panicking, his presence being too much to handle all at once, the scent of his cologne and the way his eyes looked at her- was all too much.

She felt a sense of déjà vu, an oddly eerie feeling as though she wasn't even in control of her body and his figure, presence felt familiar.

But they haven't met before.

"I-i'm sorry." She stuttered out, stumbling on her feet as she began to walk away.
"Wait!" Jisung called out, arm outstretching and hand latching onto her wrist.

Haewon watched wide-eyed as the red string that connected the two of them, began to fade out.
He loosened his grip on her wrist ever so slightly- in shock.

His chest visibly rose up and down and the 17 year old Soulmates had just fully bonded.
"I didn't mean to scare you." He said and Haewon looked up at him and then back at her hand that had began to tingle.

It was felt like a big blur, her mind fogged by the sudden bond that had hit her.
She was hyper aware of his presence, the scent of his shampoo over powered any other and suddenly, the cold air was no more as he stood near her.

"I-i..." She began, gasping at the sudden engravings that had appeared on her wrist.

Park Jisung

Haewon blinked a few times, feeling disoriented but the sound of her phone going off made her jump and step closer to him subconsciously.

Jisung eyed the girl and shifted awkwardly.
"H-hey, yeah I'm okay. I'll be home soon." She spoke into the phone and she caught sight of Jisung who had his shoulders slumped and began to walk off.

Haewon ended her call as quickly as she could, the dark air pricking at her senses and the overwhelming coldness making her shiver in fear.
But she let him go.