▪️10

The taste of blood invaded his mouth as he layed on his king sized bed, alone in the big room

He wouldn't admit it, but he was lonely- extremely.

Jisung winced as he sat up straight, blinking to adjust his eyes and the taste of blood became more pronounced. But it wasn't his blood, it was hers.

Jisung hissed at the sudden burning on his ring finger, watching as the skin began to glow gold.
"What the..." He rasped out, throat dry.

There, on his finger, was the simple symbol of a dove. Jisung frowned at the mark and his eyes widened a fraction as it glowed red- his body jolting up off the bed automatically wanting to be with his Soulmate.

"What the fuck?" Jisung exclaimed, wondering what was happening.
"Don't fight it brother." Chenle said, walking into the room with his hands in his pocket.
"Get out Chenle."
"You look like shit man." Chenle pointed out and Jisung rolled his eyes, striding over towards the boy and pushing him.

Weak, Jisung stumbled. He felt dizzy and lethargic, being held up by Chenle.
"Woah there buddy, let's get some rest."

▪️

Jisung flinched in pain, his body hurting however he didn't do anything.
"What the..." He trailed off, looking at his shoulder where the pain was.
It was dull, but still there.

It had been nearing 4 days since they touched, four days. And he feared his time was decreasing.
The glossy sheen of sweat covered his body and his room screamed death.
His curtains drawn, too sensitive to look at the light. His hair was matte to his head, the uncontrollable shivering was slightly there, but he knew it was going to get worse.

Jisung groaned in pain, tears springing to his eyes as a sharp jab to his heart made him feel worse.
"Here keep hydrated." Jeno said softly, giving Jisung sips of water.

Jisung barely lifted his head up and Jeno sighed sadly, watching as his younger friend began looking worse for wear.

"Why do you keep fighting it?" Jeno whispered, watching as a tear uncontrollably fell down Jisung's pale cheek.
"Why do you push her away Jisung?"

"She deserves better."

"Fucking get him here now! I don't care, my daughter is dying! What do you want me to do Hangyul, watch her die? She only just got back to me!"

"I don't know who he is Sorin! Trust me I want him here more than you do-"
"Then why aren't you doing anything about it! Your daughter is going to die a-and you-" the rest was cut short by her mother bursting into sobs.

Haewon bit her bottoms lip as her own tears began to gather.
She didn't want to die.

She wanted to live, but she only had 12 hours left.

I hate you