▪️27

"It hasn't been 5 days yet

"It hasn't been 5 days yet." Haewon said in confusion as Jisung stood at her door.
"I know." He said as she let him in, closing the door behind him.
"My family are out, I'm sure Mum would have made something if she knew you were coming."

"It's okay." He said, following her to the living room where she sat on the sofa.
"Why are you here?"

Jisung sat down next to her, watching as she unpaused the Drama whilst still paying attention to him.
"You were right about how I only come every 5 days only to heal...so I decided to come more frequently I guess." He shrugged and Haewon eyed him.

"So it wasn't the fact you got into a fight?" She raised a brow and Jisung shook his head.
"Honestly, I'm just always at home or on missions."

"Sounds thrilling."
"Mostly lonely." He admitted. "I don't like home."

Haewon wasn't sure what to reply exactly so she smiled softly and placed a hand on his knee, squeezing it before standing up and stretching her arms.

"I'm making popcorn, don't watch it without me though."

"Okay." He said with a slight laugh, watching as she disappeared into the kitchen and his eyes fell over her childhood pictures, smiling at the radiance of innocence.

He didn't have any childhood pictures- he didn't have much of a childhood at all.

By the time Haewon returned, she was surprised to see Jisung passed out sleeping on the sofa.
A smile grew on her lips and she shook her head, grabbing a blanket and covering him with it.

She carefully lifted his head, placing a pillow under it and sighed as she sat down and played the TV at a lower volume.

Even if he was asleep, she didn't feel lonely in the slightest, she felt complete.

▪️

"Oh my God- Hangyul get the camera." Sorin squealed quietly as she looked down at the two sleeping on the sofa.

Haewon was laying with her head in between his chest and the back of the sofa, her arm lazily over his waist while his hand clasped over her arm.

"I'm gonna cry." Sorin whispered as she rested up and Minsun rolled her eyes, grabbing Jisung and Haewon's phone, taking the picture and setting it as both of their homescreens.

The three of them left the two Soulmates to sleep and finally they began to stir.
Haewon outstretched her arms, hitting Jisung which made him groan.

"Huh?" Haewon said disoriented as she leant up on her forearm to see Jisung laying next to her angelically.
"Oh." She said, mouth parting slightly.

The scent of pancakes wafted through the house and Haewon gasped, sitting up straighter with wide eyes.
"Pancakes!" She yelled out, jumping over Jisung's legs and towards the kitchen.

"Ah-ah, go wake him up first."

Haewon sighed heavily out of irritation and stomped over to the living room and blew air out of her nose at the boy who still was sleeping.

"Wake up~" she urged, shaking his shoulder. "Get up, there's pancakes." She said, shaking him harder, making him jolt up.

"I guess you don't want pancakes."
"What- i do!"

""What- i do!"

Ah
Young love

Nvm he hasn't confessed yet