▪️48

Jisung had decided against staying at her house that night, being begged by his friends to have a game night- and so he did

"Are you sure you'll be okay sleeping on your own?" He muttered, looking down at the girl with his hands on her waist and she nodded, pouting her lips up at him.

Jisung let out a small chuckle before leaning down and pressing their lips together sweetly.
"Make sure you sleep early okay?" He said, brushing the hair out of her face.
Haewon nodded and smiled, reaching for the door.

"I can walk you home-"
"It's literally two streets away Sung, anyway I'll speak to you on the way." She said, tapping her head with a wink as she left the house and into the darkness of the night.

She turned out of the street, onto a know deserted one and pulled her coat closer to her body- feeling the gust of wind blow past her.

I'm going to play with the boys for a while
Let me know when you're home please

I will baby
I'm nearly there anyway

Haewon hummed quietly and softly to herself, unaware of the presence that had been following her the whole time.

Just as she turned the last turn onto her street, a cloth was placed over her lips and she blacked out before she could process it.

▪️

"Keep her under, once she regained consciousness she'll try to contact him. We need to get him angry first." A voice said, motioning to the knocked out girl on the floor and the man nodded.

"Park Jisung huh, 17 year old that murdered my men, let's see what happens when I murder his Soulmate in front of his eyes... painful way to end your life don't you think?"

"Definitely."

"Now, we wait."

Y'allLittle intro to the gang gang portion wbkkkk

Y'all
Little intro to the gang gang portion wbkkkk

It's not a Hyuckscult book without gang gang