▪️23

Haewon pulled away and looked at the dove on their fingers that had returned to normal

"Y-you're h-healed." She explained, stuttering over her words when it dawned on her and she could feel Jisung's eyes on her face.

Haewon scrambled up to her feet and Jisung leant forward.
"Wait-" He called out but it was already too late as she ran out of the room.

Jisung looked down at his wrapped up torso and sighed when there was Indeed no pain.
He threw on his bloodied shirt and got up slowly, still sensitive where his wound was.

▪️

"Did you find him?" Kun asked when Haewon ran outside and she nodded, and wrapped her arms around Sicheng's waist with her eyes shut.
"That was scary." She breathed out as the elder one stroked her hair.

Amidst their hug, the members of NCT infiltrated out of the building and there was an audible gasp.
"Wayv?"
"Hey Taeyong."
"Hey Man, what are you doing here?" Taeyong asked and Haewon stood behind Sicheng as the bruised and bloodied men started to greet each other.

"Haewon!" Donghyuck called out and all heads turned towards the only girl, clutching onto Sicheng.
Donghyuck's eyebrows furrowed when he saw the girl among the members of Wayv.
"You know them?"
"I was her guardian in China."

"Oh...but what are you doing here?" Jaemin wondered, Haewon shyly looked at all the faces and her cheeks heated up.
"Jisung was hurt..." She trailed off avoiding eye contact and the members of 127 exchanged smiles.

"You're his Soulmate?"

Haewon nodded and just that second, Jisung came limping out of the building, all heads turning towards him.
"I thought you died man!" Chenle exclaimed, running over to his best friend and patting his shoulder, making the younger boy wince and shrug him off.

"Nearly did." He grumbled out, running a hand through his hair. It was when he reached the rest, he saw Haewon standing there- avoiding eye contact.

"At least you healed."
"Oh yeah did you find out how to heal? Everyone has different ways." Jaehyun asked curiously.

Haewon's cheeks flushed red and she cleared her throat, beggining to walk to the van.
"I'll wait for you inside." She said to Kun who nodded.

Haewon reached her home, sighing when her back hit the door

"Hey sweetie is Jisung with you?" Her Mother called out from the living room and Haewon rolled her eyes.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

Haewon scoffed out a laugh and began walking up the stairs to her room.
"He might as well be your child." She grumbled as she reached her warm and cosy room.

You left your scarf

Oh uh I guess like uh you can like keep it

I don't think I'd suit it to be honest

Haewon laughed and shook her head, but her mind still travelled to what had happened.

Are you feeling better

Yeah I am

Do you not need stitches?

It healed

Wait like
Healed fully? No scars at all

Nope
Nothing there

Woah thats so cool

Mhm

B-but of course the whole uh kiss thing to heal like isn't as cool because like uh you know
Uh

You're rambling

Haha oh yeah I guess I am
But sorry for like taking you by surprise
I wasn't really thinking

It's okay

Really?
You're not like angry
Or anything

Should I be

No!

Wait I mean nah uh
Anyway
Uh

Are you okay? Today was probably surprising

I'm okay
Wait
Why are you being so nice suddenly

I just
Finally realised what Chenle was trying to tell me
And your Mum

Oh yeah what was she even saying

Just some Soulmate stuff

Oh I hope she wasn't being embarrassing!
Sometimes she gets carried away

No nothing like that
It made me come to my senses

About what?

Fighting my feelings

Your feelings?

For you

So you guys may be thinking the feelings are rushed but

You have to remember they're soulmates with an undeniable pull and connection which Jisung has literally been trying to fight for ages
(Which is most likely the hardest thing)

So I think he's now coming to his senses but obviously I'm gonna make them take it slow

Anyway
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bye