CHAPTER 7: HOME SWEET HOME

Hey there, Walter here. You made it to the 7th chapter. I hope you're enjoying the book and how the story is coming along, if you are, please leave a comment, vote and share the book with your friends and family so they can enjoy it too.

But for now... enough talk, bring on the magic!

Enjoy :)
-

"Ann? Ann! Wake up, it's time to go!" Ilena calls from behind my bedroom door

A minute later she makes her way into the room. "Anna, sleeping this long is not ladylike at all. Get up, Ezaire is waiting for you downstairs." She shakes me.

"Hmm... Okay, okay, just... just a little while longer okay... Ezaire can wait..." I say with a little smirk opening my eye in a wink just to have the first morning sun try and blind me.

I turn around and look at Ilena, but I see two people by the door - Ilena, who is already on her way out of the room with my laundry basket and Ezaire who's making her way in with a scary look on her face.

She's so adorable when she's angry.

"Wake up you sloth, we need to get on with today's training." Ezaire says walking up to my bed to which I give her my back.

I'd rather deal with the three morning suns shining directly in my eyes than deal with you this early in the morning.

Her foot finds its way to my bottom and she shoves me off the bed. I hit the floor, face first. "Aw! That hurt Ezaire!" I massage my forehead.

"Serves you right. Now get up, get dressed and meet me downstairs." she says and starts making her way out of the room.

"Aww, no wonder you have a flat chest, you're always angry about something," I say under my breath before continuing a bit louder. "all that anger is not good for you, you know? It stumps their growth." I finish off with words of wisdom.

Unfortunately for me, a dragon's hearing is ten times sharper than that of a silverback wolf.

"WHAT-DID-YOU-SAY?" She turns around to face me with a flashed face. "N-nothing."

"It better have been nothing." she takes one of the clean sheets from Ilena who's bringing them in for a change to the ones I was under a second ago and throws it at my face. "Now get up, get dressed and let's go."

I must've hit a nerve. I let out a small laugh.

Ezaire, the oldest of the three has lived for a hundred and nine years, but she has the body of a petite eighteen year old while Ilena, who's ninety eight years old has the body of a twenty year old with jugs way too big for a girl her age.

As for Nirl, who is a hundred years old, he looks about the same age as Ilena and his body, oh, his body... his chest, his muscular hands, his everything is just beautiful. Just. Beautiful. He is fold-melting.
-