CHAPTER 39: DUNGEONS

And that is how I met the oracle of Atlantis, I was all battered and bloody and Los, and I haven't really talked much about what happened that day. We hardly touched on the transformation or why those Salwns had it in for him, we just kind of pushed it aside, saving it for a later date maybe? Whatever that case, events from that day were left as they were and the better half of our being in Atlantis led us here because of three reasons.

Reason number one being we needed to get out of the sea as soon as possible before the Salwns decided to get serious and I already wasn't liking the sound of that, like they hadn't been serious already? The second reason was I couldn't go straight home because that wouldn't be wise, the journey would mostly be by sea and Glaucus can't leave the ruins of Atlantis least he lose his power and lastly, reason number three to find some dungeon and concur it.

Five days ago.

"The best way to do that is to conquer a dungeon." the oracle says

"A dungeon huh? Okay, but won't that take long?"

"Hmm, for your everyday hero or adventurer, maybe. But for you, vessel of the great dragon king, it'll probably take you a day or so."

"A day?" I exclaim

"Yes, a day. This is why this would be the best way to spread your name across the world."

"Won't spreading the word take time though? I mean, imagine how long it would take the bards to compose something about my conquest."

"The dungeons put out signs when they have been cleared; a light beam, whispers of your name as the one that conquered the dungeon as well as other signs"

"Oh, okay then. Alright, so where is the closest dungeon?

"In Mio'c."

"That's the third nation in Rola'ac, no?"

"Right you are. It is the first and one of the most dangerous nations east of here."

We're going there?

Yes, we're going.
-

And here we are, way up high in the dungeon on the 57th out of a 100 floors. We've been here for almost two hours and it's going well. Hydris tagged along, both him and Jasmine since they're newlyweds now. Yeah, that happened way faster than I thought it would.

Hydris, Prince of the sea serpents, skilled warrior, handsome inga, beyond strong and a true prodigy and Jasmine, daughter to the Krab King, skilled, beautiful, magic user, healer, philosopher, educator, basically she is the perfect girl for a royal. I kind of had to talk some sense into Hydris, but if I had known that all her skills and talents would be bonus point after her looks and curvaceous body, I would've kept my words to myself

It still kind of feels unreal that they put together a last minute wedding; they sent out invitations to all the sea kingdoms, the royals, elites, even some commoners were invited.

Their arrival didn't take time since originally there was going to be a wedding sometime during the year, plus my being here; the future Queen of Atlantis or the Queen of Atlantis now, my being here was kind of a catalyst to their getting here so, yeah.

Nirl went back to Atlas with a thousand men, a few architects, farmers, blacksmiths from all sea kingdoms special picked by their kings. Before he left I gave him a message to pass on to Ezaire; "I'm going on an adventure, I'll be back when I get back, I'm not sure when. Be good and stay short. P.S: Hydris is married now, so I guess Ilena is off the hook? Maybe. Maybe not."

She probably won't like the stay short bit, but she'll probably be a bit happy that neither one of them is getting to marry Hydris. Why? She also kind of liked him, so, that wouldn't have ended well for their relationship as sisters.
-