CHAPTER 10: THE LAW

Anname's POV

I guess Ezaire is not going to hold back. Thank Arker I'm not part of this fleet because now they have that to deal with.

Hovering over the ship is Ezaire in her dragon form, way smaller than a fully fledged dragon, but big enough to be a force to be reckoned with. Her red wings, rough scales, long sharp teeth and eyes as crimson as the pool of blood the dark elf Kairo is laying in right now... Ezaire lets out a loud roar that causes the ship and the waters around it to sway violently.

The ship, having long started off from the shore before we got on board, if it capsizes this far out at sea then that is going to be a problem for those who can't swim... In other words, dear old Ann here.

After her roar dies down, she fixes her gaze onto the dark elf that spilled the beans on our little plan, Ulis, also one of the scouts that led his kin here and more than anything for tailing us this whole time without Ezaire noticing him, he's dead.

With a simple glare from Ezaire, the dark elf bursts like a ripe tomato. "Ulis!" the captain shouts. "Everyone, battle stations!" and by doing so he becomes the next target.

His arms and legs disappear, cut clean from his body by a wind gust from Ezaire causing him to bleed all over the deck. Some of the crew members try to help him, but they suffer the same fate as Ulis.

"Damn beast, I'll end you!" Erin runs up the sails. "Swords of Vali'er!" She shouts and two black swords appear in both her hands as she jumps off the last sail aiming for Ezaire's throat. Los comments on her swords like he has been commenting on everything since we met Kairo.

Somewhat like a fly, the half demon Erin's attacks don't do much but annoy Ezaire.

I see the great swords of Vali'er have not been passed down to worthy hands... those swords use their wielder's power as their own. Los says.

So if nothing is happening then Erin must be weak.

That is one way of looking at it.

"Ha! What are you? You are no low class dragon." Erin says in-between gasps.

"Filth. Die." Ezaire's loud voice sounds off all around us causing the ship to rock even more violently.

"Damn it, at this rate we're all going to die. You there, summon a beast to take down this dragon, anything colossal will do!" Meir orders one of the crew members.

"Right away. Divine arts, summoning magic, Hydra of the seven seas!"

A colossal serpent erupts from the sea and coils its body around Ezaire

"Ezaire!" I cry as the sea serpent renders Ezaire's might useless with help from all the water around it, but not her magic.

She causes a surge of strong winds and looking at them, she should calm down before she blows everything and everyone... me, away.

That's a whole tornado!