CHAPTER 25: ORION'S TAKE

"Our gathering here was initially meant to address and find a way to resolve that very issue, but-" Miles hands the scroll over back to the servant and he is handed a new one.

"Initially? What do you mean initially? That is what we are here to discuss, is it not?" Lord Adriel asks.

"Well, no, not anymore. As you will all come to learn, our king has already resolved the problem and we will now discuss at length what to do with the information we have acquired with all the seventeen noble families present in this room today. Sire?" Miles turns his attention from the nobles, who are now having discussions among themselves and gives his attention to the king.

"Everyone, if I may have your attention please. This morning as you are all aware, something bizarre happened, the mysterious scroll of fate appeared in front of every individual displaying information about whoever can see the scroll. Now, as I have already told the kingdom, the scroll of fate is not a curse or a ploy by our neighbors, but is in fact a blessing from the high goddess, Elis.

This information should be visible to the lot of you by now. So if you would please focus on the top right corner of your right eye, by so doing you will force the scroll to appear and vanish if you repeat this action. After it opens there should be a notice on what every individual should do, an example of this, I was supposed to relay a message to the kingdom therefore gaining access to things such as my level and rank so I would advise you all to do the same."

"Permission to speak my king. " one of the seventeen nobles present speaks after doing as the king said.

"Granted."

"What of the other kingdoms? Are they experiencing the same phenomenon we are or are we the only ones the goddess of fate has seen fit to bless?" the lord inquires.

"I doubt we are the only ones." The king slowly stroking his beard. "Elis could not have only blessed Orion with this, she is not a patron goddess to any nation, so I have reason to believe that we are not the only kingdom experiencing this."

"Father, why not be sure and send out scouts to our neighboring kingdoms to find out if they have received the same blessing from the goddess of fate?" The breathtaking voice of first princess fills the throne room.

"That would help us know for certain whether we are the only kingdom that has this gift my liege." Miles says.

"Hmm," King Alexander takes a moment to think about it. "I suppose. Alright then, Sir Liean." the king calls for a giant man with short blond hair and armor, and wear normally worn during the winter season standing a few feet away from Miles.

" the king calls for a giant man with short blond hair and armor, and wear normally worn during the winter season standing a few feet away from Miles

[Sir Rie Orses Reis Lien]

"Have your men prepare themselves and gather scouts to add to your squadron, you will head for Sin'er as soon as preparations are complete since they are the closest Kingdom to us and,"