CHAPTER 38: UNRAVEL

"You are no friend of mine." Looking up at the blue giant I started to panic, but Los stood his ground so I couldn't make a run for it.

Everything about the giant screamed bad news and when it got up, that was it for me, towering at twice the height of the school building it was leaning against, we looked like ants.

"Well that just hurts and here I thought we were."

"What do you want Poseidon?" Los asked.

"Oh, nothing much, I just want to know what you are doing here." Poseidon replied placing his hands on his waist and tilting his head slightly.

"This is my home, I need no reason to be here and you are one to talk about new fashions, let me guess... bad luck with another one of your many lovers?"

"It was your home until you got locked away and as for this," He strokes his beard. "It is called aging, something that would have caught up to you if you had not been-" Los, not letting him finish, quickly bolted past the giant whose reaction was somewhat slow.

He headed straight for the second giant and crashed into its stomach, sending it back, causing it to crash into the mountain side.

"You would dare do this to my subjects? In my presence? No wonder they have forsaken you, look at how you treat them!"

The female giant got up from the mountain side it crashed against and dusted itself off. "Well it is nice to see you too Los." She said walking towards us, her eyes freezing me in place as they gleamed a bright pink and everything turned black.

What? What's wrong? I asked Los. Why'd you close your eyes? Are you okay?

She is transforming and having you look upon her divine form will burn your eye balls and reduce them to nothing but ash.

What do you mean? Who are these giants?

These are no giants, they are bloody Salwns!

Los opened our eyes after the warmth of the female Salwn dies down and charged at her, but he is stopped mid-swim by a big blue backhand and we are sent crashing into a number of old and broken down buildings

"My, Los, if I did not know any better, I would say you were ignoring me and you preferred to play with Eritrea here." Poseidon says and from where we land I can hear him even though he doesn't shout. "What say you we get reacquainted?"

Following that, all I hear is a loud thunder like sound and the building we were just leaning against right now seems to have sprouted legs or something because now it's far in front of me with Poseidon smirking through the hole he just punched us through. The female Salwn goes back to what she was doing, but turning around she finds everyone has burnt to ash thanks to her transformation so her attention quickly returns to our fight.