CHAPTER 49: FULL TIER

The fight goes on for a good while thanks to Anname's help. This girl is pretty strong and the dragon in her is pretty much the equivalent of a hundred giants.

[Fire magic] >Cursed sword [>Ice magic] >Arrows [>Loam magic] >Harpoon [>Light magic] >A whole lot of [divine magic] >And finally where we are now, the attack that's probably going to decided who wins this fight: [god magic].

"Ha-ha, you put up quite a fight young ones, but now it is time to end this. If you had worked to get from the start you probably would have stood a chance, but-, [Eclipse, god tier]!"

I have overused my mana. Same as Anna me and her companions, they look exhausted. I look over to see Dercaris unconscious from that blow to the gut he got a little while ago.

This is the end, unless you and your dragon friend have something else up your sleeve.

No, this is it. If Los had his body we could've probably stood a chance, but no, this is it. We're going to die.

Well, death is to come to all of us eventually so, I guess it's time to die. There's no other way out of this now.

Unless...

Unless? Unless what? I ask.

Unless I take on a stronger vessel.

WHAT?!

Yeah. It will only be temporary, but it should be enough to block that attack, because that there, that's going to kill all of you.

Anname- Don't you mean us?

No, you. I cannot die remember.

Oh... yeah

Wait, you can't die? What kind of dragon can't die?

What kind of giant can't be a giant?

The strong kind.

And there you go. Now let's stop with this, you're about to be turned into dust.

I look up and see the attack almost ready to go.

"Alright fine, do it!"

Alright then.

If I didn't know better, this dragon is probably smiling.

-

Stop this Tron.

Tron -What?

I said seize your attack. I cannot afford to lose that girl there.

Tron -Oh? What is she to you?

What does it matter to you? I said stop, now stop. Unless you want me to destroy another fragment of your being.

Tron -You would not dare.

Are you testing me? I will do it if I have to. I have plans for that girl and now... this boy too, so if you kill them I will be sure you have the most horrible luck for the next millennium.

Tron -Sigh. Fate sure can be cruel... fine. Can I kill the others?

No. You can take your leave though, I will take it from here.

Tron -But this is my dungeon, why should I lea-? Okay... okay, fine. This is still not fair, but fine.

-

The attack slowly fades and the rumbling on the floor stops.

"What happened?" I ask looking at Anname. "Did you do that?"

"No, I don't think so."

Los?

"Los?! Ha, I have not heard that name in eons. Where is the old chap?" Tron slowly comes back down to the floor.

That was not my doing. I sense some magic being used on me and I notice Tron's eyes are glowing, he's checking our stats.

"Ah, there you are. Ha-Ha, I did not notice you my dear reptilian. I stopped using my god's eye a long time ago because no one has ever been worthy enough to be appraised by yours truly. So this is where you have been this whole time?"

[No, I was trapped under the sea with no means of communication to anyone thanks to her!]

Anname turns around and launches one of her twin swords at the wall. A voice echoes in the room: "Ha-ha, you sure took your time to sense my presence. I guess you got a little rusty, huh Los?"

A beautiful woman materializes from the wall with a staff in hand, a glowing orb, wavy brown hair, the most beautiful eyes mine have ever seen and an attire that compliments her figure perfectly and for some reason it's all green, I've never seen green look this beautiful on anyone ever in my life.

What happened to the sword?

As if reading my mind, she looks my way and by the Oken gods she is drop dead gorgeous. She looks at me, puts the orb up and it morphs into a sword.

Oh.

[What are you doing here?!]

"Oh? Is that any way to talk to your goddess?"

goddess?

[You are no goddess of mine!]

"My lady, do you know this woman?" the serpent Prince asks running up to Anname's side.

Lady?

"Divine magic, sacred art: seal release... [full tier]." With that Anname takes on a new form: she sprouts wings and a tail. Her white garments turn black, she grows horns and tusks from her jaw for some reason.

"My-, my lady. Are you okay?"

What is going on here?

"Elis, you will pay for what you did!" the now turned Anname charges at the supposed goddess just to be stopped dead in his tracks.

"Again, that is no way to talk to your goddess. I see that your time off under the sea did not do you any good. Well, it is alright, I cannot send you back now because I need my candidate so, let us get going. You too boy." She says this and a massive magic circle appears on the floor.

Everything goes bright and when I open my eyes a minute later we are in a completely different place now. I look around and I don't recognize this place, rare gems is everywhere. The walls are gold, ceiling is a thin grade that lets in light turning it to a beautiful green, and the floor is made of the rare white stone Loka.

The status menu pops up:

>Met the goddess of fate
>Travelled to Axera

-WELCOME TO AXERA.

WHAT?