Character Info + Pilot

Hey it's me Kiwichan. 🙆💚✋

For one, thanks for giving interest in my book.

I just wanted to say you are going to look a sertain way including hair and eye colour.(because I'm still experimenting with my style and wanted to try something different. And I also just wanted to say I'm not going to use the exact text from the anime or manga I'm going to take the same situations but use my own text.
)You look like the pic above.

Character info

Full name: (Y \ N) Shou Midoriya

Age: 16

Hight: 166 (as tall as Izuku)

Eye colour: Dark brown

Hair colour: Dark brown

Blood type:
O+

Guardian: Inko Midoriya

School+class: AU, in class 1A

Favourite colour: Red, pastel purple, green, black, white.

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, cooking, singing.

Enjoys: singing, hanging out with friends, training, reading, creating art, hero's (with the exception of Endeavor for personal reasons.)

Dislikes: Perverts, to much attention towards her, big crowds, too much loud noise, villains (but admires their will to fight for what they believe in.)

Talents: Drawing, cooking, others can rely on her, her will to keep secrets if sworn to, singing, fighting, she is easy to talk to.

Quirks:
Elemental control;
You can control water, air, fire, earth(which include minerals, like diamonds.), dark, light and can manifest anything out of the elements.

(All your quirks are genetic mutations. None of your parents have these quirks.)

Love control:
You can make eanyone fall in love with you just by looking at them. It works better and faster on males than females. Your left eye becomes a dark violet colour when you use it .
Downside- When you over use it you can't control the quirk. So you can make eanyone fall in love with you at eany time without knowing it.

Demon X:

You can turn into a demon.
Or just basicly all your senses get increased and black markings also appear all over you body.
You can also see peoples memories, mainly the ones they are thinking of at that moment but this happens at any time. Even if you're not using the quirk.

Live:
You can make anything you draw come to life by touching it. The person or thing that you draw however, is make out of the material you draw on.

Birthday :
11 January
(With Shoto)

Star sign :
Capricorn

Things you need to know:

Both you're parents were pro hero's.
You had a little brother, Ayoki.
You know a few hero's because of your parents. Your parents weren't exactly what you'd call sportive (they were alot like Endeavor but they did at least care more about their kids. )
They were very proud of their work, and weren't home much. Which led to you practically raising tour brother.
They weren't the best people in the world but you still loved them.
So you took care of your brother and Tensei occasionally came over to look after you. But the people who looked after you two most of the time were your hero family.