23 - Message

(Y \ N)'s POV

We did our usual morning patrol around our part of the city. We found Iida and Manual before patrolling though.

Today is the third day of our internships.

Iida hasn't done eany thing stupid yet. After the patrol the two groups split up.

We just finished our afternoon patrol.
Me and uncle Orca went back to the agency-building to do some late training.
I spared with my uncle a little and almost got my butt handed to me.
But I did land a few hits. Which is harder than you think.
I lost of course but I learned a few things. For example: don't try to attack from above if you're fighting some one who has a literal blow-hole on their head.

It was around 06:00 in the afternoon now we stopped sparing so he could get some paperwork done.

"Hey (Y \ N), can you do your uncle a favour and go deliver these papers to someone ?" My uncle asks as we walk up the stairs, I was going to go to my room and he to his office.
"Sure. I should probably change into something more casual first." I say to my uncle as we approach the top of the stair case.
"You don't need to, you can go in your hero costume." He says as we walk into his office.
"I'm glad, because this suit is actually pretty comfortable. And who is the unlucky person to resieve some paperwork?" I say with a teasing smile on my face.
"Endeavor." He says searching on his not to organized table for the documents.
"Oh that guy..." I say, my voice a mix of disappointment and anger.
'It better be a hell lot of paperwork then.'
"Don't worry you won't be staying long." He says handing me the stack of documents and a messenger bag.
"And (Y \ N) if anything happens. I'm giving you permission to use your quirk in public. I trust you won't do anything unheroic?" He says sitting profesionally behind his desk. Like a bussiness man in the movies.
"There's no need to worry. I'll be fine. And plus I'm sure nothing will happen." I say giving my uncle a small reassuring smile before going out the door.

I grab my phone before heading out.

I got alot of weird stares on my way there. I take a shortcut through the park before seeing some fimilliar faces.
"Kiri, Fourth Kind and uhh... Tetsutetsu, right? Nice to see you all." I say awkwardly waving before stopping to say hi.
"Yeah, uhh hi." Tetsutetsu says awkwardly looking to the side and a little flustered.
I just said hello?
Fourth Kind looks at the boy sternly.
"Look a laby in the eye when greeting her." He says to the flustered boy.

"Yes sir!" The boy says, his figure now straitened. His form resembling that of a pin.
"I'm sorry. Hello Miss Midoriya!"
He says bowing stifly. "Oh hey ( Y \ N). How is your internship been treating yah?" Kirishima asks picking up a piece of trash.
"Good. And I see you guys have been busy. Keep up the good work." I say giving them a thumbs up and a wide smile.
"Well I have to go, see you guys around." I say walking past them, out of the park.

A few minutes later I found myself in front of Endeavor's agency-building.
"(Sigh) Calm down (Y \ N). Your only going to give him the papers and go back." I "motivate" myself before opening the door.
I took the elavator to his office and then stepped out and went to a large red door.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I hear a fimilliar masculine voice say.
I open the door and there stood non other than Shoto Todoroki.
"Oh. Hi Todoroki-kun. Sorry to be a bother but I'm here to deliver some paperwork to your father." I say giving him a sheepish smile.
"Ok, you can just put it on his desk. He's taking a phone call at the moment." The bi-colored boy says, no emotion present in his voice(as usual).
"Ok." I say walking over to the huge desk in the middle of the furthers wall.
I place the files neatly on his desk.
I the turn around to face Shoto.
"So how has your internship been so far?" I ask the boy standing in front if me.
"It's been going ok. I guess."