11 - Sports Festival pt. 1

Izuku's POV.

The Sports Festival was in two weeks.

Me and (Y \ N) have been training extra hard recently. The whole thing will be live on TV so we wanted to make sure we were in tip-top shape for scouting hero agencies.
(Y \ N) and I are training at the Dagopa Municipal Beach. We went for a run then went home and did some pushups, pull ups that sort of stuff. After that (Y \ N) went to train with AllMight so she can work on her other quirks. I caught up on assignments.

All the other student were also training hard for the festival.

Days had passed, that made the training go by fast. Before we knew it, it was the morning of the festival...

(Y \ N) 's POV.

"Izuku, please be careful and don't get hurt. (Y \ N), please you too." Aunt Inko says worried for her niece and son.
"We won't." Izuku ensured her.
"I'll record the whole festival in HD."
I giggle a little at my aunt although, it was nice that someone could be so concerned about our health.
"Come on were going to be late!" I say to my cousin as I dragged him to the door.
"See you later mom." He says.
"See later Aunt Inko."

But when we got to the front of the gates there were masses and masses of reporters swarming to get in and record the Festival for their station.

In the 1A waiting room...

"Aww man I was hoping to wear my costume!!" Mina says standing next to Ojiro, who was stretching his muscles for the challenges ahead.
"Yeah but at least everyone will be in uniform. That'll keep things fair, right? " Ojiro says to her.
"I wonder what they'll have instore for us in the first round?" Sato wonder with sweat practically dripping from his forehead. Iida then suddenly bursts through the door, nearly making me jump out of my chair.

"Ok everyone get your game faces on!

We're entering the arena soon!"

"Midoriya," Shoto approuched Izu, but I though he had called me even though I asked him to call me (Y / n). I was sitting with my cousin at a table. We both look at Shoto.

The air suddenly tensed up alot as we met eyes. His icy gray and blue ones with ours.
"Which one?" I ask my friend who was clearly not himself right now.

Somethings felt... off to say the least.

"Both of you." He says with his usual straight and stoic face.

"Sure Todoroki. What's up?" Izuku asks a little confused. "Yeah, you need something?" I was just as confused as Izuku. We have a small conversation.

But the thing that stood out for me most is that he said that he knew that AllMight was in Izuku's corner, helping him out, and that he will beat Izuku. I mean I can't really blame him for how he's acting. Atleast not entirely. Being the son of the number 2 hero must have its stresses.
Then Todoroki turned to me with his intense stoic expression.
"And (Y \ N), I believe your hiding something, some type of power. And I will figure out what it is. "
'Crap! He's onto me.'

"Why are you picking a fight all the sudden? And just before we get started?" Kirishima says putting his hand on Todoroki's shoulder. He pushes the hand off.
"We're not here to be each others friends. Don't forget this isn't a team effort." Todoroki says walking away. Something in me knew something wasn't sitting right with Shoto. But what could it be?