Chapter 35 - A mothers touch

"Hey Todoroki? Sorry to ask but can I visit your mother with you? Only if it's ok with you ofcores." I ask shyly as we walk the halls of the hospital together.

After the UA staff, or my Hero Family visited and had gone back to the school I asked Shoto if I could walk with him.

For one of the reasons being that my freckle faced cousin had to leave early.

"Why would you want to visit my mother with me?" He asks, bewildered.

"Well it's just... I haven't seen her in years and wanted to know how she's been doing." I say staring down the hall as we walked.

"You've met my mother before?"

I give out a small laugh as I remember how I had met his mother,

"Yeah. You know you're brother, Touya, I mean. He'd babysit me before Iida's brother started looking after me and my brother.

And then one day I met his mother, a sweet woman with a heart of gold. She was such a gentle person. I wonder why I had never seen you there before?" I forgot as we turn another corner.

Although sadness slowly started leaking through my thoughts, just saying his name.

Touya

He was to young.

But yet again.

The most beautiful flowers are always picked first.

Todoroki's POV

' "I wonder why I had never seen you there before?" '

Flashback...

The youngest Todoroki was in the training room with his father. The little 5 year old was on all fours throwing up from all the training he'd been forced to do. His insides felt as if they were burning from pushing his limits.

But what be didn't know was that on the other side of the wall was a little girl.

One he would meet again later in life.

"Couya, what's that noise?" The little girl asks the older boy; around 13 years of age.

'Dad's yelling again...' The young red head looked to the side in shame,
"It's nothing you need to worry about
(Y \ n).
How about we finish drawing our pictures before lunch. I hear Fuyumi's making."

"Fu-chan cooking?! Yay!" The little girl agrees continuing with her drawing.

A beautiful woman with snow white hair and rainy grey eyes peaks into the room the two children were drawing in.

"Touya honey, can you go help your sister in the kitchen please?"

"Ok mom. I'll be right back." The boy ensures running out the door past his mother. The small girl waves him.
"Bye Couya."

The mother giggles sweetly at the small girls words, "Do you want to take a break? Maybe get some fresh air, you two've been in here for a few hours now?" The kind woman asks.

The girl nods and goes outside standing next to the gray eyed woman.
They both lean on the veranda's railing taking in the fresh air. Breathing in the cold afternoon air.