4 - Fluffy

(Y \ N) 's POV.

The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch. Izuku had come to me after the bell rang.
"(Y \ N) do you want to have lunch with us?" He asks kindly.
"Yeah sure." I say.

"Ahhh he already beat us to it!" The pink haired girl says as she was aprouching me with the spiky red head from earlier.
They are now infront of us.
"Hi, my name is Mina Ashido." She says.
"And I'm Eijiro Kirishima."
The red head says with a toothy smile.
"Glad to know your names." I turn to Kirishima.
"By the way thanks for helping me earlier with uh, him." I say that last part softer so the explosive blond couldn't hear me.
Kirishima rubs the back of his neck.
"Well more like tried."

"Well thanks anyway. So did you guys need anything else?" I ask them a little curious.
"We kinda wanted to ask you if you wanted to sit with us? But we see Midoriya had already beat us to it."
Mina explains.

"You can go sit with them if you want?" Izuku offers.
I turn to Kirishima and Mina.
"I tell you guys what: I am going to sit with Izu today then with you guys tomorrow, deal?" I say giving them a small smile.
"Deal!!" The two yell in sync.
They go to the caffiteria with their group. I get my lunch box and then go with Izuku and his group.

We sit at their usual table.
"Thanks for letting me sit with you all." I say sincerely to the group.
"Were happy to have you." Iida says.
"I'm so happy there is another girl in the class. Most of the class consists of boys." Uraraka half heartedly complains.
I look to Izuku.
"So that boy from earlier. The one that yelled at me, why does he look so familiar?" I ask Izuku.
"Oh you mean Kaachan. I think you two met a few years ago when you and your parents visited. Yeah, I remember how we played together. It was so fun." Izuku explains holding his chopsticks.

"Oh now I remember! He he isn't exactly like I remember. He is more well... Louder and ruder than I remember ."

At the Baku-squad's table...

"Why did you guys take so long?" Sero asks Mina and Kirishima.
"We wanted to invite Midoriya to the table." Kiri says.
"YOU WANTED TO DO WHAT NOW!!" Bakugo yells at his friends. Althou he would exactly decribe him as his friends. Not with his alter-ego.
"Not that Midoriya you idiot. (Y \ N) Midoriya." Mina says excited.
Bakugou calms down a bit.
"That doesn't make it better." He gowls.
"Well we asked her but she said she can sit with us tomorrow." Mina says even more excited.

Lunch is over and the rest of the classes went on like normal, well if Bakugo screaming in my ear for dropping a pencil can be considered "normal".

"It sucks that we didn't have Hero training today." Uraraka says while the Deku-sqaud, as I like to call them, walk with us home.
"Yeah I think you would have enjoyed it. Not like you won't." Izuku tells me.
"Luckily we have Hero Training tomorrow. So you'll see." Iida says.
"By the way you guys. You can all call me (Y \ N). One of the reasons being that there are two Midoriya's." I say to them pointing at Izu then at myself.
"Thanks Mid- I mean (Y \N)!" Ururaka says.
"Are you sure it's ok if we call you by your first name?" Todoroki asks monotonely.
"Jip! I have never been the traditional type." I say smiling at the boy to my left.

We arrive home and the others also went home.

The next day...

We woke up went to school. I stopped by my locker to get some books.
"You can go, I'm just going to get a few things from my locker." I say to Izuku.
"Ok, don't get lost ok." He says before walking off to the class.
Our lockers weren't far from our class so I doubt that I'd get lost.
I walk to my locker. The locker next to mine's door is open so I can't see the owner.
I take out my key and unlock mine. I grab my sketchbook and a few school books then close and lock my locker. After I closed my locker the one next to me also closed, revealing the lockers owner.
'Oh no. Of all the people my locker could be next to, it just had to be next to Bakugo's. Does the universe hate me or something?!'

I turn around and start to walk to class. Before I could take two steps away from my locker someone yells at me. I flinch.
"Hey, where do you think you're going! I want to talk to you." He says loudly.
I turn around to see my neighboring locker owner looking a little angry.
"I'm going to be the number 1 hero." He starts cockily.
"So don't get in my way you damn extra." He says pushing past me making me bump into my locker as he walks to class.
"(Sigh) Way to go (Y \ N), it hasn't even been two days and you're already hated by one of your classmates ." I say to myself.
A boy with fluffy purple hair walks to me.
"Don't worry he's all bark and no bite." The boy says probably trying to make me feel better.
"I hope so." I say worriedly.
"I've never seen you here before, are you a new transfer student or something? " he asks giving me a questioning look.
"Y-yeah I am. I transfered here yesterday." I say giving him a sheepish smile.
"What is your name, if you don't mind me asking." He says in a bored tone.
"I'm (Y \ N) Midoriya." I say to the fluff haired boy.
"Hitoshi Shinso." He says.
"So what course are you in Shinso?" I ask him to make some small talk.
"The general study course. You?"
He says.
"The hero course." I say giving him a small smile.
"Impressive, what's your quirk?" He says.
"Well I can control all the elements."
I say.
'Mr. Aizawa told me not to tell eanyone that I have four quirks. He said,"It's for your own good." So he said that I'm only aloud to tell people about my element quirk. I'm not even aloud to tell my classmates. The only ones that know are the teachers, Izuku and the principal.'

Shinso's POV.

"That's impressive." I say in my usual yone of voice.
"What's your quirk?" She asks me.
"Well I can control people if they awanser a question." I explain.
'Why did I just tell her that.' I say, mentally face-palming myself.
"That's so cool! How are you not in the Hero course, with an awesome quirk like that?" She says with a sparkle in her eyes, looking quite excited for some reason.

"I don't know but I have to get to class now. See you around Midoriya." I say starting to walk to class.
"Hey!" She yells. I look over my shoulder to the brunette girl.
"Call me (Y \ N) would you?" She says giving me a smile.
"Sure." I say with a small smile on my face. I walk to class.

(Y \ N) 's POV.

I look at Shinso's retreating figure. I go to class. I open the door and there I see Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Ida and a few others.
I walk to my desk and sent my bag down next to me on the ground. I take a seat and then whip out my pencil bag and sketchbook. I start to sketch a person .

A boy with blond hair and a black lightning bolt in his hair walks over to me. He is standing next to my desk. I'm in the zone and I don't even realize that he is there.
"Hey hot-stuff." I get snapped out of me drawing trance, I look up at the person at fault. " I'm Denki Kaminari. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me somtime?" I quickly close my sketchbook, fearing that he might want to take a peak while talking to me. I really don't like it when someone try's to look into my sketchbook without permission. And I was also afraid I then might try and cover it with my hands but then my other quirk might activate, blowing my cover .

"Uhhh?" I have a very confused look on my face.
"A-are you sure y-you have the r-right p-person?" I say trying to proses what the boy had just said to me.