Chapter 33 - Nightmares

(Y \ n)'s POV 

The door to the Aizawa household is opened by non other than the owner.

"Ok, you can sleep in the guest room or on the couch. You choose."
Dad-zawa says monotonely.

I take off my coat and hang it up and
place my bags in the guest room.
"So should I make dinner or-" I get cut off.
"Yeah, I have to go on an early patrol so I guess you'll have to make something." He says as we both take a seat on the small couch.

"Sure." I say happily as I scoot closer to him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or two? It's still early and I have four hours to waste." He says grabbing the remote. I nod,
"Can I choose a movie?" I ask as he responds with a nod.

I jump up and start searching between the movies he has stored over the years. The movies were separated between :
Disney               And           Other

'Ah, power.'

I whipped out my all time fav Disney movie : Lion King 2, and propped it in the DVD player.

I then run to get our thick, fuzzy blanket. I take my seat next to dad and toss the blanket over both of us.

After Lion King 2 we binged Descendants  and then it was time for the pro to get going.

"See you later. And remember: kick ass." I say biding him goodbye.
"When don't I." He asks the theoriotical question with a sassy grin.

"I'll be back by 10:00 but don't wait up. And you know-" I cut the hero off.
"Don't open the door to any one, call the cops if there is a villain. Burglars: I can handle by myself but don't hurt them: self defense tactics only.
Yeah I know." I say counting it all on my fingers.
"Good." He says before leaving.

...

I place dads food in a container and then in the fridge.
Placing myself on the couch, I start playing games on my phone.

Ding!

'Someone sent me a message?'

I open it up and see it's .... Katsuki?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🎆Kaachan🎆

Kaachan:
Baka what ya doing?