13 - Sports Festival pt 3

Bakugo's POV

I see the dark haired girl lean against the one of the arena's walls.
"We need one more person. So who do you think we should pick Bakugo?"
Mina says bringing me back to reality.
Pinky asks curiosly looking around her excitedly at the mass of students that surrounded us.
"Many Sero?" Kirishima asks looking at the growd.
"Nah. His tape isn't going to be much help." I wave off his recommendation.
My eyes fall back on (Y \ N).
Mina realizes where to I'm staring.
"How about (Y \ N)?" Mina suggests.
"Yeah her quirk can be useful and she's a friend. What do you say Bakubro?" Kirishima asks with a toothy smile.
"Whatever." I say shruggingwith my signature basic bitch face.

"Get out of our way extras!" I say a little louder and irritated by the group swarming us.
We start to walk towards (Y \ N).

(Y\N)'s POV

"Hey Element Freak!" I hear a gruff voice not to far away from me. I flinch then open my brown eyes that were soon met with piercing crimson ones.
"Y-yeah. Y-you need something?" I ask shocked at the explosive blond and his groups appearance.
"Do you want yo be on our team!!??" Mina asks with a wide close-eyed smile.
"S-sure?!"
I agree with the pink skinned girl.
"Yeah! (Y \ N) is on our team!!" Kirishima punches the air above his head.

"Ok your time is up! I see everyone has found a team. Now time to get ready.

We agreed that Katsuki is the rider with Kirishima in front of him, Mina to their left and me to their right.
"Wow Bakugo you're heavy!"
The pink girl complained.
"What did you say Racoon-eyes!!!"
"He ain't that heavy Mina." I say to the girl with a small smile.
"I have a question for you guys." I ask with a confused tone in my voice.
"Shoot." Kirishima says with a comforing smile.
"Why did you guys want me on your team? I mean I'm one of the biggest targets and everyone will come for us now. You all knew that so, why?" I ask the pink head, red head and ash blond.
"Well..." Kirishima says looking like he can't really find the words but he still has a awkward smile on his face.
"Your quirk and plus I came in third in the last round so I'm just as big of a target as you." The ash hair boy next to me responds calmly looking into the distants.
"Yeah but your not worth 20mil points. And my quirk isn't as strong as you give it credit for." I say facing the boy with a sad look on my face.
"Stop underestimating your self!" Kirishima says as my head turns to the red head.
"Kirishima's right, you have to have a little more faith in yourself!" Mina says with a angry look on her face as she looks into my dark hazel eyes.
"Thanks you guys... I'm happy I decided to join this group." I say in a soft voice and give them a soft close- eyed smile.

We got into place and waited in anticipation for the competition to start.
"Now it's time to start the next round of the UA Sports Festival!!!" MidNight starts to talk and gives a few other rules through to the students.

I look over to Todoroki's team that consists of : Todoroki, Yoayorozu, Kaminari and Ida.
I see the monochromatic boys eyes are filled with anger, determination and a little bit of... sadness.

The voice of my aunt MidNight is what pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Now BEGIN!!!!"

We start running forward as a few teams start charging for us.
"Element Freak, focus dammit!" Bakugo yells, making me start to run faster.

It has been a few minutes and we have snatched 3 bandanas :a 650 , 245 and a 105.
We haven't lost eany of our teams original bandanas.

We are running when we realized that another blonds team, the blond from the other day, is charging after us. They're a few meters behind us. They aren't making alot of noise they where trying to stealthily steal my bandana.

I hear footsteps not to far behind us.
"We have to run faster." I say with no emotion on my face and all while quickening my pace.
"Why?" Mina asks trying to quicken her pace to match mine.
"Look behind you." I say still running.

Kirishima looks over his shoulder to see Monama and his group running towards ours.
"She's right! Monama's group is tailing us!" Kirishima says surprised that I had noticed them.
Monama is practically next to us, he looked at me specifically.
"You allright Miss Midoriya?" He says mockingly.
I start to quicken my pace making Mina almost trip.
"Let me be Monama." I say a little irritated.
"Monama that's the girl right?" One of his team members asks him.
He nods.
"She's hot!" The same boy says.
I send a death glare at the boy while running .
I nudge Bakugo's leg, signaling him that we should turn.
He sees my signal but before he lead the other two to turn, Monama attacks.
I make a rock wall before his hand could touch eany of our bandanas.
We sprint the other way.
"That was close! Thanks (Y \ N)." Kirishima says slightly out of breath, bit still running.

"There isn't alot of time left should we see if we can get a few more bandanas?" Asks Mina trying not to fall flat from all the running.
I can see Bakugo get a little grin on his face.
"Now we're going for Deku and Todoroki ."
He says to us, with a grin and looking at Izu.

'Izuku will forgive , right?'

"But he's against Todoroki's team. Are we seriously going to get in between that?" I say not sure if that would be smart.
"Yes and yes!" He grows another grin.
"We'll only have one opening so when I say so, Shitty-Hair and you two girls will give us one big boost. Got it." He says looking at Izuku and Todoroki's fight.
"Ok but when we get there I'm going to use my wind to move towards Todoroki since he has Izuku's bandana, take the bottom one." I say to the blond with a smirk.
"HOw The hElL dO yoU kNOkNOw tHaT!!!???" Mina yells.
'Shit I forgot!!'
"I'm observant?" I say. It came out like a question.
'What the hell is she hiding?' Bakugo thinks to himself.

"Boost!!!" He yells, giving us our signal to jump in between the fight just as Kaminari was done with his shock attack.
Just as we got into the fight Bakugo jumps off and charges for Izuku .

"Who has the points? " Bakugo says with uncertainty.
"Todoroki has it." I say to the boy next to me.

"Dammit Icy-Hot!" He says charging towards the monochromatic boy.

"Times up!!!"

Present Mic signales the end of the second round.
"The second round is finished!!!" MidNight yells into her mic.
Bakugo falls flat on his face and starts to rage with his face in the dirt .
We all rush over to the raging blond.
"Bakugo are you ok?" I ask bending down beside him. He hits the ground with both of his fists like a fricking 5 year old -~-

"Team Todoroki wins with
20 001 175!" Present Mic yells, throughimg his hands into the air, speaking into his microphone as he looks at the scores.
"Team Bakugo is second with
20 001 060!!"

"We were so close to first!" Mina whines.
"Yeah but we still moved on." I say to the red head and pink head while standing up.
"Yeah but I don't think our leader would agree." He says looking at Bakugo who was now repeatidly hitting the ground.
I look at the score bord.

"Izu is...in fourth!!!" I smile at the last part of that sentence.

Bakugo isn't happy. Kirishima walks
over the the fuming pomiranion to try and calm him down.
I then rush to Izuku and his team.

"You guys did awesome!!!" I say excited and then hugging Ochaco then Izuku.
"Wait is that... No it can't be!!!" Mei says very shocked at the girl before her.
"(Y \ N)!!!"
I pull out of the hug as I hear a fimilliar voice call to me.
"Mei!!" I say happily.
The pink haired girl steps forward and hugs me tightly.
"Mei... Can't.. Breath." I say trying to get out of my friends grip.
"You to know each other?" Tokoyami asks as she let's me go. I grasp for air.
"Yeah, we know each other since the 2de grade." The yellow eyed girl responds.
"Yeah." I awnser to them.