29 - Class 1B

(Y \ N)'s POV

"Now your hero name makes sense lover-girl." Mina teases me with her arm wrapped around my shoulders while giving me a funny look.

"Mina... Why are you like this?" My cheeks become a deep crimson color as I stare at the ground.

"Fine I'll stop." She says placing her hands at her sides.

"OK STUDENTS. NOW IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING!" We all direct our attention to AllMight. "TODAY WE'LL BE DOING..."He starts before pulling a card from his pocket.
"ONE-ON-ONE BATTLES!!" The blond hero exclaims.

"YOU WILL ALL BE FACING ONE OF THE STUDENTS FROM CLASS 1B!!" He adds. He then pulls out a box out of no where, labled 'lots'.

Since we all figured what to do we all walked up to the box and everyone drew a card with a name on it.

Bakugo was the second last one to draw a name. I was the last.

"Wait, sir?" Iida puts up his hand.
"YESS YOUNG IIDA?"

"AllMight sir, if I remember correctly: Class 1B also has 20 students, correct?"

"CORRECT."
"(Y \ N) is the last to draw a lot. Who will she be sparing with?
There are 21 of us, and in the other class there is 20?" He says in his usual serious tone.

"AH YES. I FORGOT TO MENTION CLASS B HAS A NEW STUDENT. WE DESIDED TO ADD ANOTHER STUDENT TO THE HERO COURSE. THEY'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW." The man says proudly.

"We're here." Vlad King says aprouching us with his class not to far behind. As they approach you notice a sertain lavender headed male in the crowd.

"So I'll be facing a student from 1B hu? Can't wait!" You say giving a small smile.

'To bad I can only use my elements.'

"I hope that I'll have the pleasure of wiping that cockiness of yours under the rug." Monoma says giving me one of his signature glares.

"Ok. And just to say you're not up against me. You're up against him." I bluntly awnser the blond then point to Katsuki.

"Even better." Monoma smirks. I walk over to Bakugo.
"You better kick his ass. For both of us." "I'm not going to win for anyone but myself." He responds.

I roll my eyes and turn to Vlad King.

"So uhh, Mr. Vlad who is your new student?" I ask my uncle Vlad.

"You'll be facing our classes newest member: Hitoshi Shinso." He says crossing his arms over his chest.
I look at Shinso who was now next to his teacher, my eyes lit up.
"Shinso!"

I run up to him and hugging him. He was very surprised by the action but before he could say a word I pulled out of the hug.

"So you made it into the hero course. I knew you could do it!" I say giving him a wide smile.
"Uhh... Thanks." He says to me with a small smile-grin.

"So you two know each other?" Kendo asks curiosly. I look over Shinso's shoulder to look the ginger girl in the eyes. She's been keeping an eye on Shinso, like the class rep she was.