26 - Aftermath

Hosu general hospital.

Izuku's POV

"Did you sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki ask his friend in his neighboring hospital bed.
"No. Not really." I reply to him.

'Last night (Y \ N) had to go get a emergency surgery. She hasn't come back into the recovery hall where we are yet. I was to worried to sleep.'

"Yeah I figured." He says in his usual tone.
Then suddenly the door went open and a brunette girl on a bed was pushed in by two nurses.
"(Y \ N)! You're ok!" I shout in relief.
"Jip." She starts and gives us a thumbs up.
"I'm still alive." She says cheerfully smiling. The nurses then push her bed next to Iida's who was across from me.
"Please Miss Midoriya, stay in bed. Doctors orders." The one nurse says before they both leave.

(Y \ N)'s POV

"We're happy to have you back." Iida says relieved.
"I'm happy to be back." I say smiling.
"So how did the surgery go?" Todoroki asks concerned.
"It went good. But the sword broke a few ribs and there was some internal bleeding. The doctor said I'll be out of commission for a while ." I say laying back onto the bed.
I was in a hospital robe, the nurses helped me into it after the surgery.

Later the chief of police, Gran Torino and Manual came to visit. He talked to Izuku, Tenya and Todoroki about how they harmed the Hero Killer without being lisenced and all that. But he left me out of it since I didn't do eany damage according to Native.

"Because of what happed all of your supervisors will be resieving punishment. Grab Torino, Endeavor and Manual shall all resieve punishment because of your gross abuse of your powers." The police chief said.
Now Shoto was mad.
" Now wait a minute. If Iida hadn't stepped in Native would have been murdered. And if not for Midoriya and (Y \ N) , they both would have died. No one else notice that the Hero Killer was in Hosu.
Are you saying we should have just stop by and watch people die." Todoroki says angerly.
"Todoroki calm down." Izuku pleads to his friend.
"So it's ok to break the law as long as it goes your way?" The chief asks him.
"Why you mutt." Shoto says walking from his bed to where the chief stood.
Izuku and Iida try to tell him to stop, but ofcores he ignores them.
But before he could pass me I jump out of bed and grab his wrist. He looked back at me.
"Todoroki. Please." I say in a soft voice. He stops.
"You should probably wait for him to finish before jumping to conclusions kid." Torino says.

The chief talked about how their supervisors wouldn't get punished if the news never went public. They all agreed in the end and we all rested after that.

(Time skip to later that evening...)

"(Y \ N) can I ask you something?" Iida says.
"This has been on my mind for a while now."He adds.
"I have a question as well." Shoto adds.
"Sure ask away." I say looking at the boy next to me.
"What was that last night? The wings, horns and all that." He asks.
"My question is the same." Todoroki adds.
"Oh... You guys remembered. (Sigh)
Uncle Aizawa's gonna kill me." I say to myself.
"Uncle??!!!" Iida yells surprised at that statent.
"Crap! I did it again." I say regretting my mummling.
"(Sigh) Tenya, Todoroki what you saw last night was..." I pause.
"One of my... other quirks." I say awnsering reluctantly and pushing myself up on the bed. Sitting up right.

"Other qui-" I cut Tenya off.
"Let me finish." I say putting my pointer finger on his lips.
He stopped talking and I took my finger off his lips.
"I can't believe I'm going to tell you guys this but you guys would have found out eventually." I mumble to myself.
"Yes I have other quirks. In fact I have four in total. That my friend what you saw last night was one of them. The quirk is called Demon X. Basically all my senses get enhanced and my appearance changes."
I say to the two boys.
"T-that's amazing (Y \ N). But how was it possible for someone to get that many quirks." Iida says to himself.
"Mine are all genetic mutations." I say before yawning.
"You don't have either of your parents quirks. How that even possible?" Iida ask again.
"(Yawn) Tenya, is it ok if I awnser your questions later. I'm kinda tired."
I say rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"Yes ofcores! I'm sorry for bombarding you with all these questions." He says to me.
"No it's fine , you didn't do anything wrong." I say to the boy.

~~~•••~~~

It has been a few days after the incident. Todoroki left yesterday but us three are still in here.
It's around 12:00 in the afternoon.

"Hey. Do any of your phones still work?" I ask the two boys.
"Sorry mine got broken during the fight." Iida says.
"Mine still works." Izuku says.
"Do you mind if I use it? I need to call Aizawa?" I ask my green haired cousin.
"Yeah sure." He says giving me his phone.
I dial the number and press the green call button. But this time I put it on video call.
He picks up, it looks like he's in the faculty room.
"Who is- (Y \ n)?" He cut himself off.
"Hiya." I say awkwardly.
"You have alot of explaining to do young lady." He says like the dad he is.
"I'll explain when I get back but I wanted to talk about something else umm... (Sigh) Iida kinda, sorta knows."
I say being ready for a scolding.
"(Sigh) How did he find out?" He asks calmly.
"Umm I may or may not have used my demon quirk during the fight." I awnser.
"Is he there?" He asks scratching under his eye.
"Yeah." I awnser him.
"Put him on the phone." He commands.
I give Iida the phone.
"Hello Mr. Aizawa." Iida greets nervously.
"So you know about (Y \ N)'s secret?" He asks the boy.
"Yes sir. And I vowed to keep it." He says in his usual strict voice.
"Good. Now give (Y \ N) the phone back please." Aizawa says.
Iida hands me the phone.
"So I heard you had to get a surgery. How'd it go?" He asks.
"Good. They just fixed a few rib fractures and stopped the internal bleeding. The doctor said that I should be out by the end of the week." I say to him.
"Good. Listen, I have to go. But see you when you get back."

"Wait before you go." I cut him off before he could end the call.
"I was just wondering, if we can't just tell the class about my quirks. I mean, they'll all find out eventually." I ask my uncle.
"(Sigh) Fine. But I'll have to ask Nezu first. If he's ok with it, then we'll tell them." He says giving in.
"Thanks. Love yah." I say giving him a small smile.
"Love you to. Bye." He gives me a small smile before ending the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~