12 - Sports Festival pt. 2

"For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy. Let's see how you feel about the second one!!" Uncle Mic yells.

'I get you're excited uncle Mic but damn our poor ear drums.' I thought running to the next obstacle.

Me and Todoroki stop when we got to the next obstacle. I landed, wanting to save my fire for later.
It is a huge creator like hole in the ground, and its really deep too.
There are ground pillars with thick metal cords connected.

I started running full speed at the egde of the cliff.
I can hear the crowd gasping, and probably thinking that I'm insane.
"Interesting." Shinso says to himself back at the edge of the cliff.
I smile as I start to run on air and I kept on running till I reached the other side.
"I looks like (Y \ N) Midoriya is taking the lead!!" Present Mic shouted, happy that I made it over.

Todoroki wasn't far behind though, he was using his ice to 'surf' on the wires. I can hear a loud voice behind me.
"You suck!!" Bakugou exclaims at Todoroki and me. He's using his explosion to get closer to us.

In the stands...

"That girl in first place has an impressive quirk. She's also very smart considering the tunnel." A pro hero says.
"Yeah but the guy in second has been doing excellent as well. He has a very powerful quirk." Another comments.
"Well duh, don't you know who his father is? It's the Flaming hero:Endeavor's son!!" The hero next to him says.
'Shoto better not get beaten by that little brat. She's strong but she's not using her full power. Or even any of her other quirks.'
Endeavor thought to himself while seeing how his son is progressing.

Back to (Y \ N)...

I am almost at the next obstacle. I feel a little tired from using my flames.
'It's fine to drain my fire, so long as I can use water and air I'll be fine.'

I stop when I see the next obstacle. There is a giant board with,
"A mine field hey." I say smirking.
I land at the start of the field.
"What he doesn't know can't hurt him, or get me killed by him." I softly say.
I use my demon quirk only a little, just enough to be able to engrease my sight.
"I'll just not step on them." I say worried that I just jinxed myself.
I start to jog around a few mines. Then Todoroki showed up.
"Now we have the Mine Field!! There are mines scattered around but don't worry they aren't that strong to kill eanyone!"
A student just runs into the field and steps on a mine.
" Just strong enough to send you flying!!" Present Mic says happy to the audience members.

I hear a few explosions behind me, yes it was the mines but also... 'Bakugou!! Dammit!'
I glanced worriedly behind me.
"Todoroki, Element Freak I'm going to beat both of you!!" The blond yells at the two front runners.

I use my advanced sight and see Izuku at the back running forward with a chunk of metal in his hands. He was running into the field holding the metal board in front of him.

"There's my cous." I say in a whisper and start to fasten my pace.
Suddenly a loud 'Boom!!' comes from the the start of the course.

The two behind me start to attack each other. Bakugou throws an explosion at Todoroki, but he dodges.
Izuku is flying towards us fast  like he's some type of green fireball.
He starts to loose speed just as he was reaching the two behind me.
For a moment he stands on Bakugo and Todoroki's shoulders to give himself another boost by slamming the metal plate against the ground, into some mines.

Then I see Izuku flying forward, past me, Todoroki and Bakugou.
"Hey wait for me Izu!!!" I yell smirking at my cousin.

I push the ground underneath my feet using my Element quirk, giving me a extra boost.
We all run into the tunnel that leads to the stadium.
"Our first place winner is..."