Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2

(Shinso's hero suit🔝)

Shinso's POV

After (Y \ n)'s little secret was exposed and me and my class questioned her about everything, it was time for the exams to begin.

Class A and B entered the stadium area and then the viewing room.

After a few matches...

"Hey Shinso. I have a question?" I turn to face the girl who was sitiing next to me: (Y \ n).

"I'm kinda curious. Who in Class B went against AllMight?"
"I think Kendo and Yosetsu. Why're you asking? " I awnser the brunette.
"Oh? So who did Monama fight?"
"Snipe." I awnser.

"Oh that explains it.
Hey, I was wondering, do you want to plan for our battle? Apparently we're the 8th match (After Ochaco and Ayoyama) ." She states with a content look on her face.

I nod and we move to the corner of the big room not bothering to watch the 4th match that had started.

...

We stadigized for around an hour, figuring out what our plan was for when we faced the number 3 hero.
"Do you really think this will work?" I ask hestitanly as we finish the plan. Our plan was flawless but I was still kinda unsure. I gotta admit this girl was a great strategist.

"Yeah I'm sure. As long as we stick to it, we'll pass. I'm sure of it, I think." (Y \ n) finishes with determination in her eyes.

"Yeah!"

"They did it!"

We hear they cheers of one of the 1A girls and 1B students in the viewing room, signalling the end of the 7th match.
"Looks like we're up." I say looking at the group of students.

3rd person POV

The next pairing went out into their arena. The Class A and B students were curious to how the two would win this, they were going up against the no 3 hero after all.

The battle was to take place in a city area with a forest circling it.

The two students stop running as they got to the middle of the arena, cautiously eyeing for the 'villain'.

"Where is he?" (Y \ n) rhetorically asks glancing every direction to spot their target.

"Hey Shinso?" The brunette grabs her partners attention.
"Don't freak out if I, uh how should I put this,... Change. Like alot." She ends.
"Uh, what type of change-"
He stops as he gets tackled by his teammate, stopping him from getting hit by a knife.

And not just any sharp object it is one of Hawks' feathers.

Wing hero : Hawks
Quirk : Fierce Wings,
He can control each of the feathers of his wings individually. They can become sharp, fly on their own and so on. Basically they do anything their host commands.

The hero barley missed as it was a few centimeters away from one of the teens legs.
"Wow that was close. Come on." The oak eye colored girl says standing up and quickly helping Shinso up too.
"Thanks." He replies looking more on his guard.

"Now seems like a good time to start with the plan." The lavender haired boy seguests not facing me.
"Yeah." I say running in the direction of the escape gate with speed that probably hopefully Iida's.