19 - Family matters

At the Sports Festival...

Bakugo's POV

"Now sports fans! Now sit back and relax it's time for the Award Ceremony of the Sports Festival of this year!!" Present Mic announces.
"Actually (Y \ N)  Midoriya shares the 3rd place with Tenya Iida but -both due to family matters- could not attend. So they won't be joining us." MidNight announces.

Back to (Y \ N).....

(Y \ N)'s POV

I had been asleep for an hour and I felt a head lying upon mine. I am now fully awake.

I slighy try to look up trying not to disturbing the person next to me. Then my dark oak eyes are met by a head of dark blue hair.

The memories return to me.

Everything that happened earlier, how I opened up to Iida and the call about Tensei. My chest felt a little less... heavy.

I carefully grab my phone from my lap. I check the time. There is around 20 minutes left until we get to the hospital.

I decided that I should let Iida sleep for a few more minutes.

~~~

The train has stopped and I wake Iida up with a light tap.

The sun just began to set.

"Iida wake up we're here," I say as I poke his cheek.
The boys head lifts off mine and starts to open his eyes.

We both walk out of the train. The hospital was only 2 blocks away.

As we walk I see Tenya starts to fasten his pace. I try to keep up with the boy.
Then it seemed we were both practically running as soon as the hospital came into sight.

Liquid started to form in the corners of my eyes. I was reminded of the previous time I was at the hospital, the day I found out my family had passed away.

We run to the front desk the building smelled of disinfectant.
The lady at the front desk points us to the room.

We now stood in front of the door, dreading to open it to what we would find on the other side.

Tenya opens the door and runs to his brothers side. I walk in to see a horrible sight.

My older brother in a hospital bed, a bandage is wrapped around his head... on life support.

I cupped my mouth with my hands to stop myself from staying anything. The moment felt so fragile asif a single peep could fracture it.

There I started to feel the tears fill my hazel eyes.
"(Y \ N), Tenya." The older woman with the same hair colour as Tenya's says standing not to far from the door.

I then cautiously walk towards the hospital bed.
"Tensei..." I say like a sad child who is trying to wake up their dying dog.

"Tensei! Brother!" Tenya yells trying to wake him is brother.

"Please Tenya calm down. He's stable but is unconscious at the moment."
Miss Iida says to her son.