22 - Internships

Iida's POV

"Everyone has their costumes right?"
Mr. Aizawa ask us all. We are all currently in the train station, waiting for our trains to take us to our destinations.
I've been thinking about my brother the whole time until a dark haired brunette walked up to me.
"Tenya. Are you ok, you seem out of it today." (Y \ N) asks looking very consirned.
"Yes I'm fine (Y \ N), there is no need to worry about me." I say hiding my emotions from her.
Midoriya and Ururaka both aprouch me and (Y \ N).
"Iida wait. If you ever want to talk or any thing we'll be here for you. That's wat friends are for, right."
Midoriya says giving me a smile.

(Y \ N) 's POV

We all went to our trains. Luckily for me Gang Orca's agency is in Hosu.

Yesterday...

I decided to continue with studying the files in the staff room today too. A few of my aunts and uncles were busy at their desks with school stuff and I sat on the blue couch once again.
I have been here for 2 hours now and decided that it was finnaly time to go home.
"Ok, I'm heading out." I say walking to the door.
"See you all tomorrow." I say before opening the door.
"(Y \ N). Before you go I have a favour to ask." Aizawa says before I could walk out the door. I walk to his desk.
"Sure dad. What is it?" I say, now standing in next to him behing his desk.
"Your internship is in Hosu, right?"
"Yeah, why?"

The man sighs before continuing.
"I need you to keep an eye on Iida while you're there." He says looking very serious.
"Why do I need to look after him exactly?" I say looking very puzzled.
"As you know his brother was attacked there and I have a sneaking suspicion that he wants to get revenge on the Hero Killer. Since he might still be in Hosu."
"(Sigh) But I have to do my internship too. And it's not like the agencies are right next to each other. So-"
I say crossing my arms.

"I already talked to Orca and Manual. They said that they would team up for your internships so you can keep an eye on him and still do your internship." He says giving me a small smile.
"You thought of everything." I say, returning with a smile before hugging him goodbye.

Now..

Me and Iida get on our train after saying our goodbyes to Izuku and Ochako.
We also sat next to each other in the train. I fell asleep again with my earphones in.
After 2 hours we finnaly arrived at Hosu City, Tokyo.
We got off the train and met the pro's we are interning with, waiting for us at the station.

I greeted Iida and Manual then we parted ways to venture to our agencies.

At the Gang Orca agency...

We walk through the doors into the building. All of his side kicks know that I'm close with him.
"I'm so happy to finnaly spend some time with you (Y \ N). I haven't seen you in years." The tall man says walking with me into the elevator.
We go up a few floors before stopping.
We walk out of the elevator into an elegent hallway.
We make a few turns before stopping at a door.

"This is your room. I hope you like it." He says. I open the door to find a single bed with (color) sheets and the walls of the rooms a (color) color.
"Wow thanks alot uncle Kugo." I say walking into the room.
"Well make yourself at home. Your training starts bright and early tomorrow morning. So make sure you get enough rest." He says before closing the door and leaving me alone.

I place my bags on the floor next to the closet and start unpacking it.

After about an half an hour of unpacking I flop down onto the bed.
"So soft..." I say, my voice muffled by the soft sheets.
I take my phone out of the back pocket of my pants.
"I didn't think that I would take that long. (Sigh) Whatever I think I'm going to get to bed early tonight." I say placing my phone on my night stand.
I fall asleep as soon as my head touches the soft pillow.

~•~•~The next morning~•~•~

I woke up around 02:00 in the morning.
'6 hours of sleep. It seems it's getting better.' I think smiling to myself.

I woke up and did a few excises in my room such as planks and push ups. Then I went to the bathroom that was connected to my room and took a shower. I got dressed into a pair of black leggings and a green tank top. And added some red running shoes to complete the look. I then tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my fully charged phone.

After that, I snuck out of my room and headed down stares to the kitchen. Taking the stares not to wake my uncle, since it was just me and him who stayed in the building.
It was still dark outside and no one was awake but me.
I sat on the couch.

03:34

My phones clock reads.
I ate an apple and played games on my phone to pass the time.
After what felt like forever I saw my uncle come into the kitchen.
"Morning." I say placing my phone next to me on the couch.
"Wow you're up earlier than I expected." He says in his hero uniform.

"What can I say, I'm an early bird." I say standing up and walking to the kitchen.
"I'm going to make breakfast, can I make you some?"

06:00

We finished breakfast and I washed the dishes.
"Thank you for the meal (Y \ N). You have excellent cooking skills.
But now it's time for our early morning patrol. So get your hero costume on and meet me back here in 10." He commands.
I run out of the kitchen and onto the stairs, seeing as it was faster.
I got on my hero suit.

(Once again you're wearing black shorts or leggings under it

(Once again you're wearing black shorts or leggings under it.)

By the time I was back downstairs I saw most of his side kicks had just got here.

We left the building.