Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1

Today was Practical exams which, to (Y / n), meant she wouldn't do squat. Although it irritated her that she had trained so hard with Katsuki the last few weeks. And yet couldn't put any of it to work today unlike most others.

Aizawa just finished collecting the last of their written tests.
"Yeah! Our three days of hell are finnaly over!!" Relieved she punched the air above my head with her right hand. (Since her left arm was still in a sling.)
"I'm just here to remind you all that those of you who have done poorly in the written exam can still make up some points in the physical. And I hope you all trained long and hard these past weeks because the test isn't going to be a piece of cake." Some 1A students secretly giggled at their teachers remark.

We already know we're going to fight the entrance exam robots.

...

Arriving at Center Plaza, the arena where the exam is going to be taking place, was only a 15 minute buss ride from UA. Aizawa left class early to surprise the rest of 1A there, so (Y / n) was the one who had to lead everyone to the area. A few minutes of walking on campus finnaly stops as they hult in front of the areana.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

"Welcome to Battle Area : Center Plaza." She threw her arm out to present the building.

"So cool." Denki, Mina and Sero coo over the building before beholding all the UA faulty.

"Now then let's begin the last test. And all of you remember it is still possible to fail the exam if you don't take this seriously. Or else you won't be able to attend camp." The dark haired male reminds.

"Excuse me, Mr Aizawa? Why are all the teachers here?" Hagakure asks.
"Yeah I thought we were fighting robots?" Sato asks wearing is yellow hero suit along with the rest of the class also wearing theirs.
E

ven myself, yes it may be pointless but hey, I like it... and I didn't want to feel left out.

I start to cackle his comment, "Why does it work every time?!"

"(Sigh), (Y \ n) did you start the rumor that the students were fighting robots again?" Power Loader sighs.
"Maybe..." I say mysteriously, trying to hold in my laugh.
"You literly just confessed!!!" Mina calls me out with wide eyes.

Suddenly Aizawa's scarf was ruffled by an unknown force before non other than Principal Nezu popped out,
"Jip this years test will be much different than previous years for many reasons!"

"You're changing things?" Yaomomo asks worriedly. 
"The test have a new focus point but there is still hero work ofcores. Also teamwork and combat with actual people. That means you'll all be working in pairs-"