17 - Sports Festival pt 7

(Don't watch the video yet.)

(Y \ N) 's POV

I start to open my eyes, to be met with a white ceiling and a bright white light.
"What is it with me and waking up in a hospitals?" I say as I sit up straight in the bed.
"You're not in a hospital sweety. You're in my office." I see my grandmother who is sitting in a blue office chair.
"I'm happy you're awake. We were worried." Uncle AllMight says.
"I'm fine uncle Yagi." I reply with a small chuckle.
"Although this is the second time I have been in here today." I point out the obvious.
"Yeah, why are all you Midoriya's always ending up in here?" Recovery Girl asks herself.
"That's a very good question, the awnser is something I myself do not know." I say sassily.
"But in eanyway, how did I end up in here?" I ask curiously to my uncle and grandmother.
"You over worked your quirk again."
Recovery Girl replies getting a water bottle from her little mini bar fridge.
"Heck, I thought that I could last longer than that." I say taking the bottle she has handed me.

I take a long sip of water and ask my uncle,
"So who's fights did I miss?"
"You missed young Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's and young Bakugo and Uraraka's matches. Also the beginning of the first round, Young- I mean your cousin and young Todoroki.
You went though to the next round and are facing young Bakugo in the semi-finals." Uncle Yagi explains.

I go to my classes balcony and get a bunch of worried looks from alot of my classmates.
"I'm alive people, chill." I say sassily walking to my chair.
My eyes emidetly fall on the fight before me.
"(Sigh) Seriously Izuku, you idiot..."
I say to myself seeing the greenettes injuries.
I look around to see that everyone is way yo focused on the battle to see what I'm about to do.
I use my other quirk to hear what they're sayingthen my eyes turn from a dark brown colour to a dark crimson one.
I hear their conversation.
Then suddenly I find myself seeing someones memories.
'No not again.' I say calmly to myself, realizing what I had just done.

(Watch the vid above to 01:36.)

'S-shoto, I-I...'
My eyes start to water then I stop my quirk, even though I can't control when it starts I can end it.
I bring both my hands to cover my mouth.
"It's yours! Your quirk not his!!"
I heard my cousin yell in the areana.
I stand up and go to the ledge.
"Todoroki!! Listen to her, remember to stay true to yourself!!!" I yell with the tears rolling down my cheeks.

He looks to the girl who just yelled at him. His eyes go wide as he realizes what I had just said.
'Stay true to yourself...'
The words him mother had once told him.
Huge flames burst from the left side of his body.
A smile grows on his fathers face as the flames emerge.
"Yes Shoto, you have finnaly excepted your destiny!!!!" Endeavor shouts at his son.

'Midoriya, (Y \ N). You both got him to use his fathers flames. Don't tell me you both were trying to save young Todoroki this whole time?'
AllMight thinks to himself as he watches the boys flames become bigger.

Then Todoroki and Izuku both through a giant punch towards the other. Resulting in hot wind that almost sent the audience flying. I then quickly put my arms out in front of me. I use my wind manipulation to manipulate the wind to push everyone down back into their seats.
I push the dust that swirled around because of the attack back down into the ground, so we can all see clearly.
Izuku is down and unconscious and Shoto is nearly standing, before he also falls to the ground.

In Recovery Girl's temporary office...

"Like I've said his injuries are bad . And I need space, he has to go into surgery. "
"Surgery!??" I yell, worried for my cousin.

~~~~~~Later~~~~~~

After Bakugo and Todoroki's match Todoroki was carried onto a stretcher into Recovery Girl's office. I run to the office to check on my friend.
I fling the door open.
"Is he ok?" I say walking over to the bed.
"He's fine, he is just unconscious."

Todoroki's POV

I'm starting to wake up and can feel my head throbbing and my stomach hurting.
I open my eyes a little when I see a blurry person towering over my body. My vision starts to clear up a bit.
"Thank goodness you're awake."
I hear a fimilliar feminine voice say as they tower over me.
"(Y \ N) is that you?" I say sitting up on the bed.
"Yes." She responds calmly.

She treated me and then we went back to the arena but she stopped before we got in the arena.She said she had to take a call.

(Y \ N)'s POV

(Ring! Ring!! Ring!!!)

I take out my phone from my pocket and see the caller to be
"Miss Ida?"
I say questionly as I stop in the hall so I couldn't be disturbed.
I push the green button.
"Hi Miss Ida, is everything alright?"
I ask as I hear her sobing.
"(Y \ N) it's Tensei. H-he was attacked a villain got to him. He's in the hospital."
She says calmly.
My eyes go wide at the news.
"Is he ok? Where are you? I'm coming over." I say to her, worried for her son.
"I'm about to call Tenya, I'll tell him where the hospital is so you two can come." She says still crying.
"Ok see you in a bit." I say before rushing of to find Ida, tears start to well up in my eyes.

I see Ida get off the phone and put it in his pocket.
"Ida!" I yell at the boy in the empty hallway.
"(Y \ N)?" He says as he turns to me, seeing my hazel tearfilled eyes.

His mother had told him who I was to Tensei and that I was coming with him.
We rush to the changing room. We both change into our school uniforms then we head to the train station.
Not saying a word until we get into the bus.