Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know

Bakugo's POV

"So you want to spar or something?"
My voice breaks the silence.
"Sure, buuuuttt we have to have adult supervision." She awnsers getting off of the bench once more.
"Why?" I ask rasing an eyebrow at the girl.

"Principals orders." She awnsers with a small smile then starts skipping towards the door.
"You coming?" She asks, opening the door. I roll my eyes and put my hands in my pockets before walking towards the door.

After a few minutes of walking through the halls of the empty high school we ended up in front of the teachers lounge.

She opens the door and slips in, still holding the door open. She reveals most of the UA faculty,
"You know you can come in right?" I hear (Y \ n) say.

I walk in and stand boredly as she closes the door, bringing most of the teachers attention to us.
"Hey hmm sorry to bother but, would any of you mind supervising me and Bakugo. We want to spar but uncle Nezu said we would need supervision." She asks, explain it all.

"I would love to!!" MidNight says.
"Buuuuttt I have papers to grade. Damn school." She says with a slight pout. I swear this woman may be in her thirties but she's still a teenager at heart.

"Uncle Vlad?" She asks the white haired man at his desk.
"Sorry kid, I'm stuck searching for a place for the training camp?" He awnsers.

'Training camp?'

"Oh I almost forgot about that." She awnsers with yet another small smile adoring her lips.

She starts to look around the room before speaking,
"Where's Dad-zawa?" She asks.
"Dad... zawa?" I ask confused, my hands still in my pockets.

"He's taking a nap." Present Mic-sensei says pointing at the desk next to his. She then proceeds to walk over to the other side of the desk to find a sleeping Aizawa under it.

"Yello?" She asks crouching down.
"Wake up Mr. Grumpy Caterpillar."
She says in a playful tone. The sleepy Aizawa opens his dark eyes.
"What?" He asks grumpily; wanting to sleep longer.
"Since you're not doing anything right now... You mind supervising Bakugo and my fight. Well we're just sparing but same thing."
She asks is a happy tone.
"(Sigh) Fine." A sleepy Aizawa replies.
"Yeah! Thank you." She say hugging the man as he gets out of his cacoon of comfort.

...

Aizawa's POV

I sigh once more as me and the two teens enter the gym.
"One round, then I'm going." I state, not wanting to stay long.
"That's all I need, to prove how strong I am." Bakugo says with a arrogant grin.
"You going to use them all?" I ask my daughter, walking beside her. She knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Weeeeellllll, yeah... If I don't he's probably going to kill me." She awnsers in a happy 'as a matter-of-fact' type of tone.

'Why is she in such a good mood.'

Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing (Y \ n) in high spirts. Espesially after everything that she is going through.
But while she's with him? I'd rather not ask her though, they're just training for the exam... Right?