28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!

We finally hit 100 reads!!! Thank you mah weeebs!!! 😛😻😻

(Y \ N)'s POV

We all grab our suitcases containing our hero suits.

My suit wasn't damaged badly but I wanted to change it up a bit. So as soon as I could I asked Mei if she could make me a new one.

The only things I really wanted in the costume is :
It has to have blue in it(since it's my favourite color.) and to be heat resistant and easy to move in.

And finnaly the backside has to be open. For obvious reasons.

After grabbing my suit case I rushed to the girls locker room and changed.

Then I stumbled my way to ground Beta, as per AllMight's request. When I got there most of the guys were waiting for the period to start.
I walk to the group of guys.
I sneak up behing Izuku and put my hands over his eyes.
"Guess who?" I say to the surprised greenette. He starts to blush before awnsering.
"Uru-Ururaka?" He says nervously before I take my hands off.

"Wrong." I give a chuckle.

He turns to face me.
"(Sigh) Oh it's just you (Y \ N)." The boy says relieved as the blush slowly disappears.

"You changed your outfit." He says realizing what I'm wearing.
"Yeah. My other costume kinda got messed up. Mostly the backside though. So instead of fixing it I decided to give Mei a visit. And then she made me this."

"(Wolf whistle)

"(Wolf whistle). Looking good (Y \ N)!" Kaminari gives me a whistle and a smile. I can feel every inch of my face heat up.
I can see a few of the guys look at me and AllMight giving Denki a death stare. Though a smile and all. It's a little painful to watch to be honest.

Then the rest of the girls arrived. "Why does AllMight look like he wants to murder Kaminari? Ribbit." Tsu asks Kirishima.
"He just said (Y \ N) looks hot." He replies. 
"Oh."

"So when are we going to see you use your other quirks?" A very curious Sato asks.
"Well..." I say looking at AllMight.

He's still glaring at Denki without the poor soul even noticing. I walk up to him and poke uncle Yagi's arm.

He snapps out of his death glare.

"YES (Y \ N)?" He asks inoccently.
"Well first. Please don't kill Kaminari. And second, am I allowed to use my quirks now?" I ask my uncle.
"I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HIM THAT WOULD BE VERY UN-HEROIC OF ME. AND YES, YOU ARE NOW ALOUD TO USE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL DURING HERO TRAINING." He responds.

"Is it ok if I show them. I promise I'll be quick." I plead. As most of my class comes closer and gives him puppy dog eyes.

'Too cute. Must resist. Stay strong Toshinori.' He says trying not to give in.