16 - Sports Festival pt 6

Izuku's POV

After my win against Shinso I went to Recovery Girl's office, to get my fingers checked out. She patched it up and I went back to the balcony with the rest of my class after talking to AllMight about my match a little.
I walk through the door that leads to the balcony.
"Izuku Midoriya! I swear on my grave!" (Y \ N) yells with her angry eyes and stomping towards me.

'W-why i-is she h-hugging me?! She sounded so angry?'
I think as she wrapps me in a hug.
Then she pulls away.
Then her (dominant hand) lifts up and slaps me on the side of my head.
"Oww what was that for?"
I ask rubbing where she had slapped me on my head.
"Didn't your mom say not get hurt?" She says crossing her arms.
"Y-yeah but, I didn't really have eany other options." I say to the dark haired brunette.

"Ok fine. But don't try to get to hurt in your next match, ok."
She says in her usual calm protective tone, uncrossing her arms.
"Ok I'll try." I awnser giving her a smile as reassurance.

(Y \ N) 's POV

I go sit back down then think back to Izuku and Shinso's match. Then I remember what Shinso said.
"Your blessed to have been born with a heroic quirk!"
'I know... I know. I know how you feel Shinso...'
Through my life half of my quirks were always cretiszed and hated , Love control and Monster. I would always get bullied because of them, verbally and fiscally, well before my parents decided to home school me .
I have been home schooled since 4th grade until my parents well... Died.

"Hey were is Todoroki?" I ask as I snap myself out of it. I look around for my friend.
"Oh he went to the competetor waiting rooms." Sato says from the other side of the balcony.
I stand up and walk to the door.
"Where the hell are you going?" Bakugo asks calmly.
I turn to him before I walk put of the door.
"I'm going to go talk to my friend."
I say with a determined look on my face, before I walk inside towards the waiting room.

Todoroki POV

I'm walking towards the conpertetor waiting room 1.
'Ofcorce Midoriya won.'
I turn a corner and see my father there.
"What do you want?" I say angirly at him, thinking of what happed earlier.
"You're acting disgracefully Shoto." Is all he says while leaning against a wall. I walk closer to him.

"If you would simply use the power in your left side, you would have had an overwhelming victory in both rounds." I start walking past him.

"It's time for you to stop with this childish rebellion and use you left side." He says, pissing me off even more.
I am diagonally in front of him.
I then bite down on my teeth in anger, trying not to freeze this hole damn place out of my anger for him.
"I will never use my left side. I will win only using mom's quirk."
I say before walking on a little. I stop again.
"And don't you even dare hurt eany of my friends again..."
I walk to the room I'm sepose to be waiting in without finishing my sentance.

(Y \ N)'s POV

I walk in the hallways until I stop at the room labled 'waiting room 1'.
I then knock on the door.
"Come in." I hear a fimilliar voice calls me inside.
I open the door to find Todoroki sitting at the table.

"Hey Todoroki." I say smiling at him, walking closer to where he is sitting.
"Can I talk to you?" I say questionimg myself.
"Ofcores. Please take a seat." He says with no emotion as usual.
I take the seat opposite to him.