6 - What now??!!

Izuku's POV.

Today we have Hero Basic Training.
We are all sitting in class waiting for you teacher to arrive.
AllMight suddenly bursts through the door.
"I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" He says not doing exactly what he said.
"I UPOLIGIZE THAT I'VE MISSED THE CLASSES."

(Y \ N) 's POV.

'No way!! AllMight is teaching us!!! Awesome!!!' I think to myself with my face looking like I'm a little kid who just ate way to much sugar.
"I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WELCOME TO THE HERO BASIC TRAINING CLASS MISS MIDORIYA." AllMight says.

"Oh I-I uhh!" I try to piece a sentence together.
"Thank you AllMight." I say fan-girling on the inside. Even though I see him whenever I go to train with Izuku. He asked me to make it believable, so the class don't get sespisious.

"NOW STUDENTS. YOU WILL ALL BE DOING..." He stops before pulling a card out from behind his back.
"HOSTAGE RESCUE !!" AllMight says holding the card out infront of him.
"SO GET YOUR HERO SUITS AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA." He says pushing a button on a small remote in his free had. A few racks come out of the wall. Luckily my hero suit was in the rack closest to me.
I stand up with the rest of the class and get the suitcase that has my suit in it. I rush as fast as I could to the changing rooms. I'm alone.
'Thank goodness.' I quickly get changed into my hero suit.

Just as I was about to rush out of the changing rooms, the rest of the girls came in. I start to run to ground Beta, not wanting to be late for AllMight's class... and feeling self-conscious about my body.

I arrive at ground Beta and see most of the boys are already there and I even saw Miss MidNight there.
"Hey is that (Y \ N)!" Kirishima, that was talking to Bakugo, yells when he saw me.

All of the boys attention is on me. "Uh, hey guys." I say awkwardly as I approached further.

"I must. I can't hold myself back anymore~" Mineta says charging at me full speed.
I see the short boy charge at me; he was only a few feet away from me.
He was fast but my reaction time was faster. I froze the boy where he stood. His entire body from the neck down is frozen.
"S-sorry Mineta. You starteled me."
I say, slowly walking towards him while rubbing the back of my neck.
"Wow that was amazing!" Ojiro says with his tail on his shoulder.
"No I'm sorry Midoriya-chan." Mineta says hanging his head in shame.
"Apology excepted. And..." I turn to all my male classmates.
"And can you all please just call me (Y \ N)?" I ask them all.

They all nod or agree with short statements.

"Yeah!" I say turning around, rubbing my hands together activating fire so I can unfreeze Mineta. I unfreeze him and he walks to Kaminari's side.

I turn around and see my entire class there. Everyone's yaws are wide open, well except Izuku.
"Uhh, is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face." I feel my face feeling embarrassed .
"That was amazing (Y \ N)." Momo exclaims happily.