Chapter 32 - Memories

(Y \ n)'s POV

I then make some more ice spikes making him jump back.
"You were so strong... That's what me and Izuku admired about you. But after you got your quirk, you were so...-so different. Why?"
I ask making the room cool at a giant amount. I could see Bakugo was trying to hide it but I saw him shiver a few times.
But I have a feeling this isn't going to end up being just a fight. No I usually talk my feelings best when I'm doing something. And it was about time that I tell him about how I felt, from all those years ago.
"Stop blabbing and fight me dammit!!" Kaachan says with a slightly shaky voice.
"Why did you-" I get cut off.
"Dammit!! I did it because I knew I needed to be strong. And the only way to show you're strong is to look and act like it. I needed to show you and Deku that I was stronger than both of you."
He ends looking at the ground as tears started pricking at his eyes.
"Kaachan, you idiot. We have always known that, even before we all got our quirks." I say with a softened expression gracing my featchers.

"Like when you saved me from those bullies in the park..." I say still looking at the floor. His eyes widened as her remembers the day.
"You came in and helped someone you didn't even know. You chased them away and helped me."
I then let out a small, short laugh.
"And I can still remember exactly what you had said..."

Bakugo's POV

Flashback...

A little brunette girl was looking at the ground before another voice came in.
"Yeah it's ok. They're gone now, they won't hurt you eany more." A petite Bakugo says. The small (Y \ n) looks up from her position on her knees, into dark beautiful crimson eyes.
"R-really?" She asks.
"Jip! And I'll be the one to protect you, no matter what ok." States the small ash blond.

End of flashback...

" 'I'll be the one to protect you, no matter what', those were your exact words." (Y \ n) responds.
"!..." My face is very shocked now.
'How could she remember that? That was when we were like 4.'
"You have a kind heart. I know you do. You just don't want to show it because you think it would make you weak." The brunette states with a sweet voice. I wipe away the single tear that escaped my eye.
'She knows me to well.'

A few moments of silence with no muscle moving.
"Ok you two. I think it's time to head back to your homes. It's getting late."
Aizawa breaks the tention.
I inhale deeply, "Whatever."
I say getting out of my battle stance and grabbing my bag.
As I reach for the door handle I say,
"See you Monday Baka. And stop it with the lastname thing. Don't be late, we're training again. Got that!?" A slight hint of excitement could be heard in my voice.

(Y \ n)'s POV

I smile before wipeing a few tears away, "See you then, Kaachan."
I say tenderly as I smile. I couldn't see his face but I knew he had a smile on his face. It would be small, but it was still there.
He walks out and closes the door leaving me and Dad alone. I keep smiling at the door thinking of that pomirainian.
"Hey kiddo, you need a ride home?" Dad asks, pulling me from my staring contest with the door.
I turn to him,
"Uh I was actually thinking maybe, since it's the weekend. I could maybe sleepover tonight. I promise I'll study and train really hard." I quickly say.
"(Sigh) It's fine with me but you'll have to ask Mrs Midoriya first." He says as I pick up my bag. I nod and skip to the door with a tired Aizawa not walking to far behind.

...
"I called aunt Inko and she said that it's fine I just need to come pick up some clothes." I say sitting in the faculty room.
"Ok, I'm done. If you want we can go now." Aizawa says getting up from his desk.

We got into his car a slick, black two seater car. And we drove off to the Midoriya household.
"I'm going to stay in the car." Aizawa says parking the car.
I get out,

Knock!! Knock!!

Aunt Inko opens the door.
"Oh (Y \ n)," she smiles.
"Hi aunt Inko, is Izuku here?" I ask stepping into the apartment.
"In his room studying with a friend."
"Friend?" I ask quirking an eyebrow.
"Oh yes, a girl with short brown hair. I think those two would make quite the couple." My aunt says cupping her cheek in her hand.
"I know. (Evil laugh) I'll try setting them up." I say, thinking of ways to get my friend and cousin together.

I walk to my and Izu's room and fling open the door.
"Hi there cous!" I say with a wide smile before noticing the two.

Ururaka and Izu sat on his bed and the brunettes hand is near Izuku's face. There's a little bit of milk on the side of the greenettes mouth.
I giggled a little.
"Oh hey (Y \ n)." Ururaka says looking over her shoulder at me.
Izuku was as red as a tomato,
"You two studying?"
"Jip!" She says wiping the mini milk mustache from Izuku's mouth. And then both of the students on the bed blush madly.
I giggle a little before starting to pack.
"So what did you do at the school so late, hu?" Ururaka ask curiously turning to me.
"Training with Kaachan." I say mindlessly pack my bag, not looking up.
"Y-y-you t-trained with K-Kaachan!!?"
Izu says scared.

"Jip

"Jip."
Both of them are shocked.
"Wait, so let me get this strait. You trained with Bakugo and DIDN'T get hurt." Ochacko says with disbelief painted al over her face.
"Jip." I reply still not looking at them.

Zzzzzziiiipppp.
I zip my bag up.

"Well I gotta go Aizawa is gonna kill me if I take me eany longer, see yah."

I was out of the room and head back to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meow

UWU

Ok so, have you watched Bnha season 4 yet, I've only watched until ep 16 (because the app I use hasn't dubbed everything yet)

And if you guys are searching for an app to watch anime on your phone.
Download : AnimeStake.
(Not sponsored but I just wanted to tell you about it.)

Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!