3- New class

Btw I just want to say this all takes place after the USJ attack.
- Kiwi

(Y \ N)'s POV.

I'm sitting at home at the moment filling some paperwork UA had sent me, like: how my hero suit looks like and all that. It has been a week since I got informed about me entering UA.
They told me that I get to start on Monday. It is currently Sunday. I asked Izuku if I could train with him and Uncle-AllMight. They told me the secret when he came to the apartment to talk to aunt Inko so they didn't need to keep that a secret any more.

When Uncle-Might told me about him giving his power to Izuku I scolded him for not telling me earlier. To say my uncle was afraid of me when I get mad was an understatement.

We have only been training for 3 days but man it's exhausting. I haven't trained in a while so I was a little rusty.

We are running in the park. Then we went to the beach we did some fight training there. Me and Izuku spared a bit, I won but I had my work cut out for me with my cousin. I only used my Element quirk though.

The only people who know how strong I actually am are the UA staff, aunt Inko and Izuku.

After I kicked Izuku's butt we went home, AllMight walked home with us.

Meanwhile Izuku and I are getting ready for bed. We both have our pj's on and I'm sitting on my bed brushing my hair while Izuku is using some weights. His training has become more a habit than an extra curricular, it was admiring to say the least. I somewhat envied my cousins powers and personality. He worked so hard and will probably be climbing the hero rankings in no time.... but will I?
It's what they wanted for me
So it's what I have to do.

"So you excited for tomorrow?" He releases the weights on the ground.
"Well, yeah I mean I'm going to attend the best hero school in Japan. But..." I say starting to get a little nevouse, I start to twiddle with my thumbs.
"But?" He stood up and sat next to me. "I'm so nervous. What if no one likes me!? What if they find out about me being related to the hero's, and think I'm the teachers pet or somet'n?! What if-" He cut me off. "No one will find out I promise. Plus I'll be there to help you." He says while giving me a reassuring smile and a pat on the back.

It's strange how Aunt Inko and my dad were never really that close and yet they're still so kind to me. Although kindness is free... right?  A heros kindness is their biggest strength but can become their biggest weakness.  He always use to say that. He and my mom wanted to make me a hero. The best hero. To save.... those who needed saving.

"You sure about that?" I ask looking at my cousin.
"Positive." he smiles once again.

"Thanks for that.... I needed it."

Ive been awake since 02:00 but got out of bed at 04:50. When I woke up, got my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair then changed into the UA uniform I got.
I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

05:15

Izuku and aunt Inko come to the dining room as I was walking out of the kitchen.
"Morning." I say giving them a closed-eyed smile.

After we ate breakfast, Izuku and I got our backpacks. He with his yellow backpack and me with my (F \ C) colored one.
We are standing at the door.
"Now (Y \N) please be careful." She says before turning to Izuku.
"Please look after her Izuku." She says to her son.
"I will." He says moodily before we slip on our shoes and walk out the door.

Me and the rest of the UA staff agreed that it would be best to not tell any of the students about our ties. Izuku also agreed to keep my secret.

We got to the gates of UA and then I suddenly stop.
Izuku is a few steps ahead of me, he turns around as he noticed that I suddenly stopped.
"Hey it's fine you'll do great." He says giving me a thumbs up and his usual smile.
I nod as we walk to class together. We got to the huge door with ' 1A ' written in bold red letters on it.

Izuku opens the door and he steps in, I follow the greenette inside. When I took my first step into the class, emediatly all eyes were on me. I feel the everybodys eyes practically staring into my soul.
'Why is everybody staring at me!??'
I mentally yell while following close behind Izuku. On our way to his desk I hear people talking.
"Hey look it's the girl for the other day!" A pink hired girl yells.
I flinch a little at the loud pink.

"She looks so cute!!!" A blond with a black bolt in his hair says to his two friends.
"And sexy." A short grape-haired boy says to himself, practically drooling on his desk.
Izuku sits down at his desk while I stand next to it. A group consisting of a tall dark blue haired boy with glasses, a bob haired brunette with pink cheeks and a half white-half red haired boy approaches me and Izuku.
"Hi Midoriya." The milticolour haired boy says. I turn around since my last name is also Midoriya. "And who may this be?" The boy asks Izuku.
"Ohh, hi guys. This is my cousin." He says to his friends.
"Hi my name is Ururaka." The brunette says waving at me.
"My name is Tenya Ida, it's a pleasure meeting you." He says while making a chopping motion with his hand.
"Shoto Todoroki." He introduces with a blank expression.

"I'm (Y \ N) Midoriya." I say smiling sheepishly at the group.

The blond that was sitting infront of Izuku stood up and turned to us really fast.
"Your related to the DAMN NERD!!!" He yells looking very angry.
Me and Izuku both flinch at the blonds sudden loudness.
The spicky red head that was with him tried to calm him down.

"Calm down Bakugo. You're going to scare her!" His friend says to him.

"Yea-yeah I am his cousin." I stutter to the raging ash blond.

Just then our teacher entered the room. 'Thank goodness!'
I think to myself.

"Stop yelling and get in your seats." Uncle Aizawa says. Everybody but me get themselves seated. The loud ash blond keeps death staring at me. It's kinda weird.
"Come stand infront of the class."
He commands pointing at me.
"Yes sir." I sqeezed out and walked to the front of the class, next to my uncle.
It felt weird calling him 'sir' since he's my uncle. I didn't like calling family those types of things.

"Enterduce yourself to the class, then go sit behind Todoroki."
He says tired as ever.
"Ohh, I... Uhh. My name is (Y / N) Midoriya. Nice... nice to meet you all."
I stutter out while mentally face-palming.

I then very nervously walk over to the open seat behind Todoroki. I look down at the ground the whole way there, not wanting to make eye-contact with eanyone. I silently sigh when I sit down.

The classes were good and I kinda enjoyed Uncle Mic's class.
We had aunt Midnights class now. She suddenly came bursting though the door.
"Hello class!!" She says in her usual happy tone.
She explains the work. I get it done quickly.
After that I just played with my pencil until our next class.

The rest of the classes went on like normal. The lunch bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's me again!!! Have a good (whatever time it is.) Bye and thanks for reading.❤❤❤