18 - Memories

(Y \ N) 's POV

As we step into the empty train.
I held in my sobbing as I clutch both my upper arms and close my eyes. I sit at the back of the train as Iida sits in the chair in front of me.
The train starts to move which made me feel a little sadder. Is Tensei really ok? "So you were always the one he was babysitting." The blue headed boy states with a soft voice looking at his lap. Not sounding to sad at the moment.
I look up.
"I have always wondered who it was...."

Flashback...

"Who do you have to look after that is so important?" A twelve year old Tenya says as his brother grabs his coat and puts on his shoes.
"Tenya, they need me to go watch them. They're sick." The older male says to his younger brother infront of him.
"But can't their parents look after them. I want you to stay here with me." Tenya coplains to his brother.
The older brother gentally pats him on his head.
"Her parents can't look after her. They're fighting and can't look after her right now." Tensei replies to him with a small neutral smile.
He grabs the doorhandle before turning back to his young brother.
"If you had met her you wouldn't think twice."
The older boy opens the door and leaves.

End of flashback...

"He always talked about you when he came home." The boy says.
"Really?" I say to the boy, wiping the last of my tears away with the back of my hand.
"Yeah. I was always so jelouse, even though I had no idea who this person really was." He says sounding vompelled to continue.
"Well, when I met you I wondered why you two had the same last name, but I never bothered to ask. And it seems I was right." I acknowledge
"

I'm going to send Mr Aizawa a message explaining why I can't participate. Do you want to tell him about you to?" I ask grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"If you don't mind. I would like that." The boy says with a small smile on his lips. But it disappears as fast as it appeared.

I send Uncle Aizawa a voice message saying that I have to withdraw from the festival because of family matters. And the I let Iida speak saying the same as I did. I then sent the message and he said that it was ok and that I should gather some info if he wakes up while I'm there, if i was up to it. To which I responded with a firm yes.

A few moments after I had put my phone away there was silence between me and Iida.
"Umm... Iida, can I come sit next to you?" I ask with a hint of sadness in my voice.
"Umm, sure."
He responds. I stand up and walk over to the dubble seater by the window. The ride to the hospital was around 2 hours long and we still had a long ride.
As I sit next to Tenja then get out my phone and earphones once again. I put my one earphone in my left ear,
"Do you want to listen music with me. It always calms me down."
I say holding out my other earphone to him.
"No I couldn't-" I cut him off.
"Don't shut down my attempt to help you. Just acsept it." I say looking into his ocean blue eyes.
"Fine." He says sighing before taking the earphone and propping it in his right ear.

I start to play some music.
"Iida. Are you ok?" I ask the boy next to me. Ive always talk about feeling better when I am doing something. Like listening to music.
"I can't really say." He says looking into the distance; hoping he would find an awnser between the sky and senery.
"I have a question for you (Y \ N).
What is my brother to you?"

"Well.... I see him as the older brother I never had. (Giggle) He use to babysit me and Ayoki. And we would watch movies together and drink hot chocolate, no matter how hot it was outside." I say not looking in the distance relifing the presious memories of my childhood.
"Who's Ayoki?" He says curiously.
"My little brother. He was 14 but acted like a fricking 10 year old." I say giggling a little.
"Was?" He asks turning to me.
"Yeah... He and my parents died a few months ago." I say staring at my lap in thought. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to just spring that on you like that. "
I apologize as I look up from my lap.
"

No it's fine. And I'm sorry for your loss." He says empiteticly.

"Thanks, but you don't need you to petty me."
"

I do not petty you. Losing a loved one is hard. But umm, sorry for prying but who are you living with if your parents are gone." "You don't need to awnser any of my questions if you don't want to." He asks calmly and also embarrassed.

"No it's fine. My aunt, Izuku's mom. I've been living them since the accident." I say now feeling dead inside as I stare at the front of the train. Has it really been that long since the accident?
"Accident?"
"Yeah me and my family were in a car accident and well I was the only one who... Made it." I say continuing staring at the front of the vicle.
"That must be hard." He says putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, but I'll get over it... Somehow.
But this isn't about me, your the one who's brother is injured." I say snapping myself out of my own depressive thoughts.
"No, you said it yourself that you think of Tensei as your brother to. You have every right to be sad." He says sternly. "Whatever you say (yawn)" I reply.
"You tired?"
"Yeah."
"There is at least 2 hours before we get to the hospital. So take a nap."
He seguests to me with a soft expression. "Ok, but wake me up as soon as we get there."
"I will."

I fall asleep as soon as my head touched the head cussion of the chair. My head later fell onto Iida's shoulder. He didn't want to wake me so he left me to sleep and after about half an hour he fell asleep himself. Resting his head on my sleeping one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys😊✋ sorry that this was shorter than the regular but I just wanted to focused on you and Tenya for this chapter. And your bond. So hoped you liked it.
Byyyyeeeee!!!)