20 - Enchantress

(f \ s) means favourite snack.

(Y \ N)'s POV

We were given 2 days off of school to recuperate after the festival. I spent most of those two days either in the hospital keeping the Iida brothers company or training with AllMight and Izuku.
And my burn still hasn't fully healed but it looked alot better.

The two days went by fast as we had school tomorrow...

"Well I should probably be going, I'll try and visit as much as possible." I say giving Tensei a hug.
"See you tomorrow Tenya."
'I'm so happy that I'm on first name basis with him now. It was so complicated saying Iida when there were three of them in the room.'

I left the hospital and headed for the train station once again.

~'~~'~

"Aunt Inko I'm home!" I say as I take off my shoes and close the door.
"Welcome back (Y \ n) honey. Are you hungry? I just made lunch." My aunt says coming out of the kitchen.
"No I'm ok thanks. I want to go watch the Sports Festival. I haven't really gotten the time to since I'm so busy between the hospital and helping with the case." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Ok." She goes back into the kitchen and comes right back out just as I was about to start walking to the couch.
She stops me and hands me a plate with all sorts of snacks on it.
"Who says you can't eat while you watch?" She says shoving the plate
"Thanks. Is Izuku out??" I ask the greenette woman.
"Oh he's in his room."
I go to the couch and go to where aunt Inko had recorded the festival.
As I press play I grab a (f \ s) and chow down on it.
At the end of the festival.
"Oh Bakugo won. He's probably going to either interocate me tomorrow or kill me. He looks like he really wanted to fight me. (Sigh)"
The taped festival is finally over.
I turn off the TV then go put my dirty plate in the dish washer. I walk to my room. It is late now, probably around 6.I open the door to be met with the greenette on his phone lying on the bed.
"Hey (Y \ N). When did you get home." Izu asks me putting his phone down next to him.
"I got home about 2 hours ago. I watched the Sports Festival when I got home." I say walking over to sit next to Izuku. I turn around and plop down next to him.
"He's either going to interrogate me tomorrow or kill me. Oh what am I saying, he's going to interrogate me then kill me." I say hopelessly to my cousin.
"I'm sure Kacchan won't kill you."
He says turning to my lying figure.
"Yeah sure the guy who wants to kick my ass is just going to say 'no it's fine'
And leave it alone." I say very sarcasticly putting my hands under my head, making two triangles next to my head.
"Especially Bakugo. You of all people know what a short fuse he has." I say closing my eyes.
"Yeah that's true..."
Then a moment of silence between him and I.

"Hey (Y \ N), how's Iida been doing? After his brother ended up in the hospital." He asks very consirned for his friend. I sit up in the boys bed.
"(Sigh) Not to good. I can see he wants to do something, to say he's upset would be an understatement."
"I wonder if he'll talk to any of us about it." He says looking at the wall in thought.
"We'll just have to wait and see..."

Time skip(cuz i lazy af now)...

Earlier this morning me and Izuku had to walk in the rain. It was fricking cold outside soo I wore a (color) scarf with my uniform today.
We got inside and headed off to class.
Me and Izuku are both sitting in our seats. We got to school early so Izuku desided to update his hero note book and I decide to listen to music and sketch something. It was just me, Izuku and Todoroki. Then Bakugo also came in.
'Wait did I tell Izu that they know? Shoot I didn't!' I quickly close my sketch book and walk over to Izuku.
"Hey Izu I forgot to tell you-"
I get cut off.
"Where the hell where you ELEMENT Freak??!!" The boy yells, making me flinch.
It looks like it has become a thing.
"Before you yell at me I have to tell Izuku something." I say turning back to my cousin.
"Izuku they know." I say bluntly.
"Don't ignore me you-" I use my quirk to put ice around Katsuki's mouth.
"Uh, they know what exactly?"
Izuku asks as he sees Bakugo try to pry off the ice.
"Bakugo and Todoroki know my secret." I say once again.
"Wait! How?!" He says loudly
"Long story😧..."
I say turning to Bakugo.
"Now hold still." I say grabbing the side of his face. He keeps moving though. I can see a light shade of pink creep onto the hot-heads cheeks as I grabbed the sides of his face but choose to ignore it.
"If you want this to come off, you'll need to hold still." I say calmly.
He stops thrashing and I start to rub my hands together.
"This will only hurt a little. Or alot." I say before putting my hands around his mouth. The ice now melting quickly off of his lips.
"There we go." I say smiling at the flustered blond.
A few minutes have passed and now the whole class are in their seats.
Mr. Aizawa walks in.
"Morning."
"Morning Mr. Aizawa!" The whole class greets him.
"Mr. Aizawa you don't have you bandages eany more. That's good news. " Tyu points out.
"The old lady went over board with her treatment." He says lightly scratching under his eye.
"In eany way we have a big class today.Hero Informatics."