Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!

(Y \ n)'s POV

I wake up with the blanket covering half of my face.

I slug my way out of bed and exit the room with some fresh clothes, hair brush and a tooth brush.

...

As the warm falling water of the shower hits my back I sigh, relieved. I close my eyes in delight and bask in the water a little longer. 

... After winning a few debates against both my shampoo bottle and imaginary strangers, paired with the notorious and never-ending shower thoughts; I dried off.
As I was preparing to go for a early morning run. I comed my long hazel hair and tied it into a ponytail.

After that I brushed my teeth and got some running shoes. I walk out the door and lock it again.
I had decided to go to the park.

The same park I had been years ago. Where Izuku, Katsuki and myself had always gone to play.

The sun pricked my face as it emerged from behind a few clouds with the cold morning wind nipping at my nose.

I sit on the all to fimiliar bench, it was once a firey red. But over the years the paint started to chip and peel in the sun.
I was alone in the small park. It has changed a bit.

As in it expanded and there was more grass now and a few more monkey bars.
"Jeez, the memories." I whisper aloud, thinking about my childhood.

"Memories..." I whisper recalling last nights dream.

'I miss them.' I think before the tears start to prick my eyes. The cold wind blows onto my face. I hold my arms gently in a self-hugging position.
"Uh?" I say before pulling out my phone.
06:04

"(Sigh) I should probably get home. I'll become a corpse if I get home late." I say to myself, drying the tears with the back if my hand before standing up.

As I start walking a girl seeming to be sulking to herself behind one of the kids climbing area's, caught my eye.

(I don't know what there called. Pls correct me. -KiwiJane)

'A girl? She looks pretty young to. Where are her parents?' I start looking around.
I cautiosly take a few steps forward.

"Hey, are you ok?" I cautiosly ask the girl who's back is turned to me. I place my hand on her shoulder as if trying to comfort the sobbing blonde.

Then in mere mili-seconds a knife gashes my stomach and wrist. I stumbled back and pressed my gashed wrist into my top while also holding my stomach.

Luckily the cut on my wrist didn't seem to have hit any thing to important but red liquid still flowed from it.

The gash on my stomach is a different story though, it's pretty deep and I'm losing blood fast.

"(Giggle)!! You look so pretty when you bleed. Oh, just imagine how beautiful you would be even more bloodied up!" the girl says obsessively while standing up and facing me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell placing more pressure on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"Wrong with me? Oh absolutely everything! Do tell, what may your name be?" She asks calmly before licking the blood off of the blade.

"Like I'd tell you." I say with venom getting into a one handed defensive stance, the one hand still putting pressure on my deeper wound.

"Aww, you're no fun! But in any case,  my name is Toga, Himiko Toga!!" She starts pouting before an almost descusted expression appears on her features.
"I can already tell from the taste of your blood, I don't like you." Toga says grabbing another knife from a holster under her skirt.