30 - Final Exam Training

It was just another Friday in class 1A. Just like I said, nothing interesting happened today. It was kinda wierd considering that we're 1A!! Jk!!

It was the week before our finals would start.

It was our last period but Present Mic gave us the period off so our brains can calm down.

I drew brain garbage for a while before stopping since I was to stressed to draw.

"Whhhyyy??" I groan, very frustrated about school. I shut my sketchbook and lay down on my arms.

"What's wrong (Y \ n)?" I hear Kirishima ask.
My head shoots up as I hear the red heads voice. I sigh heavily as I stand up and dreadfully walk to his desk.

"School. What else?" I say plopping down on the open desk next to his.
"Don't worry you're not alone." Kiri says scratching the back of his neck.

"I can't even draw that's how frustrating it is. And I can usually draw at times like these, it's the only way for me to de-stess." I say to him.

"Talk about school, how's your studying going?" Kirishima asks me.
"The studying for the practical is going good but there fisical not so much." I awnser him with a bored look.
"How so?" He asks seeing if he can help.

"Well I'm not going to ask any of my family for help and it's been hard training since I lose track of time easily." I explain.
"And I don't want do distract my classmates with my training."

"Hey! I've and idea maybe you and Bakugo can train together? He's been helping me out with studying so maybe-" Kirishima's idea gets cut off by Bakugo.
"Hey, just because I'm helping you doesn't mean that I can help anyone else. I have my own life incase you didn't know." He awnsers a little irritated.

"Oh come on man! It would do you both good. And you said you wanted a rematch with her in anyway." Kiri reminds the blond.

"(Sigh) Yeah but if we train we can't exactly go all out without causing alot of damage. And I won't except it as a win if she doesn't use her full power." He says turning to both of us.
"Since when do you think ahead?" Kirishima asks a little surprised.
"I ALWAYS THINK AHEAD YOU DAMN RED HAIRED LOSER!!" Katsuki angerly says to his friend.

"Oh come on! Please? If you agree we can train on campus. I'm sure uncle Nezu won't mind." I say begging the blond. Giving him puppy dog eyes to try and convince him.

'Why is it always damn puppy dog eyes.' Katsuki thinks to himself before continuing.
"Fine. You better go all out though." He reluctantly awnsers. I start jumping around in joy.
Blinded by excitement I hug Katsuki before pulling away.
"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that! I'm going to go now." I yell praying that he won't kill me. I shoot back to my desk.

After school...

I'm in the facility room studying for our upcoming tests before I get interrupted by a message on my phone.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Unknown:
It's Bakugo. Where are we going to train?

Me:
Hi, my uncle said we can train at Ground Beta or at the gymnasium. You choose. When do you want to train?

Unknown:
The gymnasium, 15:00. Don't be late Baka.

Me:
K

Unknown:
So you're one of those?

Me:
What?

Unknown:
Simple as always Baka.

Me:
Oh shut up. See you in a hour.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I then go to his contact info to change his name.

🎆Lord Kaachan🎆

I giggle a little to myself. MidNight noticed this and rushed over and glanced from behind me at the name.
"Who's Kaachan?" She asks making me jump and almost drop my phone.
"Don't scare me like that!" I say before she makes her way next to me on the couch.

"So who is it?" She asks excited.
"Is it a boyfriend?" She quickly adds.

This question perked Aizawa's interest, well and all the other teachers in the room. They all stopped with their work and turned to us.
"NO! It's Bakugo." I quickly spit out.
"And what exactly were you to texting about?" Snipe asks with curiosity laced in his voice, thinking of every possible scenario.

"He agreed to help me train for the exam. And we decided to ask uncle Nezu if we can train on campus and I was just letting him know about it. That's all, so everyone calm down."
I say trying to get them to let it go.
"How did he even get your number?" Aizawa asks tiredly.
"Um to tell the truth I don't actually know. But he probably got it off the class group." I say taking a wild guess. "So when are you two meeting up?" MidNight asks.

"In an hour."

Half an hour has passed and I decided to go get changed out of my school uniform. I went to my locker to get my emergency extra pair of clothes then I wandered to the changing rooms. The halls of UA were empty and felt a little dead.

When I got to the changing rooms I put on a dirty-pink tank top with black shorts and a pair of black sneakers.

After that I wondered around the school before heading to the gymnasium.

I waited for around ten minutes before the blond entered the room.
"Hey Bakugo!" I say giving him a small smile. He just scoffed then walked closer to me.
"Hell I still can't believe you two idiots talked me into this." He says all to bored.

"We have our ways." I say getting up from the bench.

After around an hour of push-ups, sit- ups and laps around the gym we took a break.

"So do you want to spar or something ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey mah weebs!!! So what yah think? Terrible right, I don't know. You tell me... Please?

See you next chapter.
Byyyyeeeee!!!