2- Accepted

(Btw this is the day the USJ attack happened.)

Izuku's POV.

The USJ attack happened earlier and the teacher wanted to give us something to calm down with: lunch.
Mr. Aizawa was in the hospital, they say he's stable but we are all still worried for our teachers sake.

I sit at my usual table with my friends after I got my food. The cafeteria mostly quite since it was just our class.
When I sat down I get out my phone and message (Y \ N). I let her and mom know earlier, after the attack, that I was ok and thatI just hurt my legs. I was out of Recovery Girl's office before lunch started.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🌸(Y/N)🌸

Me:
Hey (Y \ N). I asked Mr. Aizawa but he can't see you because he's in hospital, he got hurt after the attack.
11:02

(Y\N) :
Thank you Izu. But I know. I'm at the hospital with him he's stable. I'm coming after school I want to talk to some of your teachers. ❤
11:03

Me :
Why are you at the hospital visiting my homeroom teach? And why do you want to see my teachers?
11:03

(Y \ N) :
I'll explain later.
11:04

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

While I read her message, Ururaka looks at me.
"Who's that?" She says sitting next to me.
"Ohh... Uhh, my-my cousin wanted a favour so I let her know about it."
I say slightly stuttering.
'She's so close!!'

"Is it the same cousin you were talking about earlier?" Iida asks before taking another bite of his soba.
"Yeah." I say remembering earlier today.
"What are you guys talking about?" Ururaka asks not knowing a thing about what their talking about.
"Midoriya talked about his cousin earlier this morning. He says it is kinda a family problem, or somthing like that." Shoto says to the brunette.
"Ohh." She says taking a bite of her food.

Time skip (brought to you buy a lazy author) ~~

(Y \ N)'s POV.

I'm standing at the gates of UA, waiting for Izuku so I could explain to him what I meant earlier. The last school bell of the day rung.

Suddenly a small boy and his mother walks past the school. But the boy suddenly sneezes and shoots up into the clear blue sky.
"Maku!!!" The mother yells at her son who is floating into the air.
Before I could think, my body activates my Elemental quirk I use air to prepel myself up towards the boy.

I reach out my hand to the boy.
"Grab my hand!!" I command the boy.
He grabs my hand and I pull him towards me.
"I'm scared." The boy says latching onto my waist.
"Don't worry, I got you."
I say closing my eyes.
'Earth rise!!' I mentally command my quirk raising my free hand up.
A giant ground pillar rises from the ground, luckely far from the mother below.
I land with a thud on the top of the pillar. I then pat the boy on the head, with my other hand holding his back. He looks up at me with big blue eyes.
"You're ok. I got you."
He still cries a little, rubbing some of his tears with his one hand.
I put him on the ground and croutch down to his level.
"Now, how about we get you back to your mom?" I smile at the small blue eyed boy. He nods and stops crying.
"Hold my hand so you don't fall off." I say with a sweet and soft voice. He nods again then grabs onto my leg instead.
I lower the pillar to normal ground level.

The mother runs to her son and hugs him tightly.
"Maku! My baby!!" The mother says tears in her eyes.
She looks up at me."Thank you."
Then suddenly I realize the crowd of people circling me.
And a part of that group was no other than the whole of class 1A , 1B and 1C with their homeroom teachers excluding Aizawa. And some bystanders.
They all start cheering for me. And I hear a few mutters from the groups.
"She's awesome! She just saved that little boy!" A blond student with a black bolt in his hair says.
"That was so cool!" A bob headed brunette exclaims.

"No it's no trouble at all really Miss."

I say shyly to the woman still holding her son. We greet before I get bombarded by class 1A and some bystanders.
Out of all the loud complements I hear a fimilliar voice in the crowd.

"(Y \ N)?" I hear Izuku yell from the back of the group.
I rush to the back of the group to investigate.
"Wait Midoriya, you know her?!" A spiky red head says. I run to Izuku.
"Yeah, she's my cousin." Izuku explains to his fellow students.

"That was very inpresive." A small white mouse like creature says happy and now next to Vlad King.
I turn to it.
"Ohh, uhh... Thank you." I say with an akward smile on my face.

Uncle Nezu asked me if I could meet him in his office along with the other pro's like Midnight, Present Mic, Cementtoss, Vlad King, Ectoplasm and even uncle AllMight!!! I haven't seen the group in a while.

When we entered the room I got a bunch of hugs from my family. They were excited to see me. I sit on the couch across from Principal Nezu's desk. The rest of the pro hero's are standing scattered around the room.
"I have called you all here for one reason." He starts.

"I have decided to let (Y \ N) enter UA." He says. My jaw mentally drops.
'Wait! What-the-what now!!!'
Aunt Midnight and Present Mic wanted to speak up but were both cut off by Principal Nezu.
"For those of you who don't know, here." He says pushing a little red button on his table. A hologram appeared and played the event that has played out only a couple of minutes ago.
"The schools security cameras caught the whole event." He continues.

All the teachers are amazed, even Uncle AllMight!!!
"(Y \ N) , YOU HAVE A VERY UNIQUE QUIRK! YOUR QUIRK HAS DEFINITELY GROWN SINCE I LAST SAW YOU! " Uncle-Might exclaims.
"But you'll have to keep it a secret that we know you." Uncle Nezu says.

"Aww really?" I ask disappointed at what my uncle had said.
"Jip!" Nezu replies with his usual happy tone.

"Why?" I ask looking at my furred uncle.

"Well kid," Uncle Vlad starts and gets cut off by Present Mic.
"We think that there may be a villain spy in UA. And we don't want to put you in danger." Uncle Mic says.
Uncle Vlad looks a little annoyed at him for cutting him off mid sentence.
"What I wanted to say was, that the students will think you have a leverage and use you for it."
Uncle Vlad finishes with his arms crossed.
"So basically fake friends." MidNight says also crossing her arms.

"Ok." I pout, looking to the side.
"And another thing (Y \ N), you can't use either of us as leverage. And you also have to adress us as teachers." Nezu says a little more down, knowing that his niece isn't going to be able to call him uncle at school.

"Aww come on! I seriously can't address you the way I always have. "
I whine yet again disappointed and throughing my head back a little.