9 - Names

(Y \ N) 's POV.

I stand on the outside of the gate. I through my fist in the air.
"Hell yeah!!" I cheer happy for my victory.
Bakugo and Todoroki arrive at the outside of the gate.
"GET BACK HERE YOU ELEMENT FREAK!!" Bakugo yells angirly at me from behind.
I swing around to be met with a pair a angry crimson eyes not to far away.
"YOUNG BAKUGO THE EXERCISE IS OVER!!" We hear though our com's.
"I DONT GIVE A CRAP!!" He yells.

In the viewing room...

"MIDNIGHT YOU MIND HELPING HER?" AllMight asks his coleuge with a slight chuckle while seeing his niece run in circles trying to avoid Bakugou.
"Nah I think she can handel herself." Midnight says.
"Are you sure about that
Miss MidNight? He looks like he's out for blood?" Ururaka says worried for her friend.
"I think she can handel herself. I mean look what she did earlier. " Momo comments putting her hand on Ururaka's shoulder trying to reasure her friend.

Back to (Y \N)...

I start to run in circles, apologizing for hitting him in the head. Then decide to go hide behind Todoroki.
"Sorry Todoroki." I say giving him a apologetic smile, while fearing being caught by the porcupin-like boy.
"It's fine." He says in his usual monotone voice.
Bakugo starts to charge at me and Todoroki.
Todoroki freezes the ground in front of him making Bakugo stop; his feet frozen to the ground.
"YOU ARE NEXT YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD!!" He yells once again.
"Calm down. What did she do to deserve you chasing her in any way?" The dubble hair coloured boy asks defensivly. A growl is all that escaped Bakugo's mouth.

He calms down before using two small explosions to free himself from the ice. He turns around and starts to walk away from us two shoving his hands ironically in his pockets.
"Whatever extras." He murmurs in a
calm-angry voice. All three of us return back to the viewing room to meet up with the rest of our class. Kirishima tries to calm his friend down as of us entering the room.
"That was some really good acting Miss Midoriya." MidNight praises me as I walk into the viewing room.
"Yeah if you don't become a hero you should become an actress!!" Kaminari says with and amazed look on his face.
"I felt the love and pain. I was truely magnificent. Brovo mona'me." Aoyama says flicking his hair back a little with small tears in his eyes.
"Thanks umm. Sorry what's your name again?" I ask embarrassed at my statement.
He goes to the corner to grow some mushrooms.
"That right you don't know everyones names!" Iida yells doing his signature chop.
"How about we all enterduse ourselves?" Uraraka says.

(I've looked it up. I was spelling her name wrong this entire time.It's actually spelled Ururaka and not Uraraka, like I originally spelt it. Aoyama, I'm joining your mushroom of shame farming in the corner. *Goes to sit with Aoyama in the corner.*)

"Yeah I think that would help, alot." I say to my friends
"Let's start from a point." Ida says pointing to the other side of the room, where Jiro stood.
"I'm Kyoka Jiro."
"I'm Menzo Shoji."
"Rikido Sato."
"Ochaco Ururaku."
"Momo Yaoyarozu."
"You already know my name." Izuku says chuckling a little.
"K-Koji Koda."
"Denki Kaminari." He says giving me a flirty look. As his pre-usual instinct.
"Toru Hagakure! "
"Fumikage Tokojami and this is Dark Shadow."
"Hanta Sero."
"Minoru Mineta."
"Yuga Aoyama!" Aoyama says proudly, no longer in the corner. 'Well he got over that quick.'
"You already know mine but I'm going to say it again. Eijiro Kirishima."
"Katsuki Bakugo. The guys who's going to be the number 1 hero. And kick your ass."
"Shoto Todoroki. But you already knew that."
"Once again I'm Tenya Iida. The second son of the Iida family." Iida says proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter was so short. I was extra lazy after I wrote the fight scene. So yeah.
Byeeee!!!