15 - Sports Festival pt 5

(Y \ N)'s POV

After the lunch hour I went to the commentary booth with my uncles. Uncle Mic thought that it would be nice if one of the remaining competetars said some words of encouragement to the others. And I was the nearest, so yeah.
The rest of the 1st year students got to the arena.

"Have eany of you seen (Y \ N)?" Ururaka asks.
"No, not since after the Cavalry Battle." Mina questioning where her friend may be.

"Welcome back Sports fans! It's time for the third and finale round of this years Sports Festival.

But before that we got one of the remaining competetars to say a few words of encouragement to their fellow 1st years! (Y \ N) Midoriya everyone!!" He ends dragging me into the chair.

"Uh hey there everyone." I paused for a moment going through the script I had constructed in my head on the way up here.

"I'm here to just remind you all to just do your best, and uh remember there is always a light somewhere in the darkness no matter what.
Good luck." I heard the crowd applaud at my short speech. The straps on my lungs loosened.

"It's almost time for the last round to start. And to help cheer our 1st years on we brought cheerleaders from American!!And uh..." Present Mic says looking confused at most of the 1A girls group.

"It looks like class 1A is going full fan service mode!!" Present Mic says.

I'm standing not to far away from the two perverts who are thumbs upping at each other.
"It's to bad we didn't get (Y \ N) in a outfit." Kaminari says not realizing that I'm right behind them.
"Yeah..." Mineta says practically drooling all over himself and thinking about very inexplicable things.

"Oh no!" Kirishima and Sero say at the same time seeing the fuming brunette behind the two.
"She's going to pummel them into oblivion..." Sato says.
"Jip..." Izuku says.
"At least she can help the girls."
Tokoyami adds.

My eyes practically glowed from the rage.

"Ohh, boys..." I say in the creepiest tone possible.
The two's figures stiffen at the voice behind them.
They both cautiously turn to look over their shoulders. As they see me, their souls practically leave their bodies.
"Run..."
The two boys start sprinting away.
"Oh look they want to play tag..." I give a dark little giggle .
"Get back here you stupid PERVERTS!!!!"

"Look! It's (Y \ N)!" Hagakure says pointing her yellow pompom at me chasing the two

"She's going to kill them. I like her more than I thought." Jiro says holding her pompoms over her chest to try and cover herself.